Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES (Read 33 times)

Docket_Rocket

Nice job, blue!

Ran 5 on the TM and they were finally not horrible breathewise.  I finished this prednisone session and with 4lbs gained from the 3 days on prednisone, I'll take the risk of not breathing and seeing if I can drop them before the race, lol.

I also did kickboxing for 30 minutes.  And having a martini right now, FTS.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Boon- Well done man. You are a machine

Sd- Great ladder workout

PR- Hope that knee gets better.

Berto - Ha yeah I like to talk about how the heat is good to train in too....then when its 90F and humid I'm hating life

Damaris- I say you wanna eat some chips in front of the judge, do it....MMA, Kickboxing, who's messing with you? 

blue- That is a long freakin run! well done

HC- Love those kinds of workouts. Great job

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

bluerun

Super B****

blue- That is a long freakin run! well done

I was confused for a second... I didn't run 21 miles.  I sucked my way through a 5K in just under 21 minutes.  (Actually, the first 2.5 miles were okay, it was the last half mile that wasn't.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

I was confused for a second... I didn't run 21 miles.  I sucked my way through a 5K in just under 21 minutes.  (Actually, the first 2.5 miles were okay, it was the last half mile that wasn't.)

5ks shouldn't suck right out of the gate, but by some point between 1.75 and 2 miles depending on your fitness, you should start wanting to hit somebody in the face (usually yourself). That you went till the 2.5 mile mark until that hurt kicked in is totally acceptable. Nice job.

bluerun

Super B****

5ks shouldn't suck right out of the gate, but by some point between 1.75 and 2 miles depending on your fitness, you should start wanting to hit somebody in the face (usually yourself). That you went till the 2.5 mile mark until that hurt kicked in is totally acceptable. Nice job.

But I wanted to hit everyone in the face before we even started.  When do I not ever want to hit people in the face?!

chasing the impossible

Bert-o

I lost my rama

But I wanted to hit everyone in the face before we even started.  When do I not ever want to hit people in the face?!

Ha!  Perfect attitude for a 5K.  Well done!

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

bluerun

Super B****

Ha!  Perfect attitude for a 5K life.  Well done!

...if you're me, anyway.  Thanks

chasing the impossible