Beginners and Beyond

SHOW your best runner's body part (Read 241 times)

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

Yes, if everything goes right.  I'm thinking about getting some D cups and posting them here.  Whatcha think about that?

I'd stick with C or B cups if you ever want to PR again.

You people have issues 

@runjerseygirl

D's would be a bad idea.  You'll never be able to wear a button down shirt again.  Trust me, I know.  Listen to FSocks.  B or C.  Wink

Do you even run?

CClay

Better than all of you

I'd stick with C or B cups if you ever want to PR again.

I can PR in other areas with D cups...

Ultra Cowboy

My Bald Noggin.....

It was running that inspired me to go "no guard" on the clippers.  The little roll behind my ears disappeared

Before

After

WYBMADIITY

Save

Better I Leave

I miss going bald sometimes. I went from having long hair past my shoulders (for 20 years) to bald. I kept it that way for about 6 months when Marina asked me to at least grow it out a bit. She said I looked too "DEA"...heh.  I just keep it close now. I'll never be going back to long hair now that I've become accustomed to my "low maintenance" hairstyle. I also remember the first time I got a sunburn...LOL! Never had one of those on my head before!

RWPartisanRunner

Mommy Dearest

Here's one of my best body parts because I'm in a weird mood. And anyone who doesn't like it can kiss my you-know-what. Which might be the next body part I show if you're not careful

This is waht I was looking for peeps!  Nice namtor start working out and you might have something going on.

Geez been gone a week and came back expecting some hot pics and this is all we get? Come one wussies, start posting

Running for 9 months.

5k - 30:24

10k - 1:15

happylily

This is waht I was looking for peeps!  Nice namtor start working out and you might have something going on.

Geez been gone a week and came back expecting some hot pics and this is all we get? Come one wussies, start posting

Okay... it's official for me... You are weird. Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Better I Leave

Come one wussies, start posting

Mine are NSFW. **giggle**

happylily

I know that this was sort of a trollish post, but I don't care. I don't like being called a wuss, even if it's by a she-troll. LOL

I'm not a sub-3:00 marathon runner and I'm definitely not a D cup, unlike the lovely CClay. But I do have body parts that run (not sure that I have a best one, though). And I'm all X chromosomes. Big grin

(Yes, I didn't want my picture taken. That's why I'm posting it here, of course...lol...)

Now I'm hoping that more people will post their pictures so that I don't look like a total fool. Big grin

robinde

Now I'm hoping that more people will post their pictures so that I don't look like a total fool. Big grin

My new goal is to be half as hot as you Smile

happylily

My new goal is to be half as hot as you Smile

Aww.. thank you! But I'm not hot, I'm just very stupid. Big grin Don't be like me. :-)

Dad on the run.

happylilly -  you are far to hard on yourself. I think you look great! As does CClay, very nice work you too. Nice abs Namtor, I have abs too... somewhere, I just havent found them yet Tongue lol.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

MrNamtor

I know that this was sort of a trollish post, but I don't care. I don't like being called a wuss, even if it's by a she-troll. LOL

I'm not a sub-3:00 marathon runner and I'm definitely not a D cup, unlike the lovely CClay. But I do have body parts that run (not sure that I have a best one, though). And I'm all X chromosomes. Big grin

(Yes, I didn't want my picture taken. That's why I'm posting it here, of course...lol...)

CClay posted a picture? When? Can't remember anything about that now.

CClay posted a picture? When? Can't remember anything about that now.

I don't recall the d cups either.

And ladies I will spare y'all from my hairy man boobs Smile

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

mucknort

Aww.. thank you! But I'm not hot, I'm just very stupid. Big grin 

Ah, so stupid is the new hot!

(and a runner's body like yours is about how hot (or stupid, if that's the new word) as it gets!)