Beginners and Beyond

Muscle rub (Read 191 times)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

*pause*

... Now on to the question...

Those of you that use Bengay, Icyhot... What are your preferred brands.

I just picked up BluEmu, I don't know if it works yet. But it doesn't smell, burn, freeze or anything.

Are there any that caused you issues: skin irritation etc...

I like Biofreeze.  I use it on my clients and highly recommend it.  It's not sticky, it smells good but the smell isn't overpowering like Bengay and it really works.

xor

biofreeze also looks like and has the consistency of dippity doo.  But don't confuse them.

I accept that only a small group of people are going to get that reference.

Anyway, yes, biofreeze here too.  Though I can't say that these products ever really did much for me aside from the weird tingly sensation distracting my brain from the pain I am trying to alleviate.  Which is cool.

Also, probably most guys know the Heartbreak of the Post-Bengay pee stop.  Ouch.  (me, to myself: "but I washed my hands...")

Jess runs for bacon

Biofreeze here too.

YAYpril - B-Plus

I like Biofreeze too. I've never had to buy it because I get samples in every race packet.
            xor

Biofreeze here too.

The Masters folks here (the ones going back to the coolrunning days at least) have a joke whereby they call this stuff "Boifreeze" because somewhere along the way someone transposed... and yeah, it can be damn accurate.  Wash your hands.  Wash your hands.

Jess runs for bacon

The Masters folks here (the ones going back to the coolrunning days at least) have a joke whereby they call this stuff "Boifreeze" because somewhere along the way someone transposed... and yeah, it can be damn accurate.  Wash your hands.  Wash your hands.

MWAHAHAHA! I can see how something like this may have started...so glad I am not a dude.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Hahah, I bet! I'll look into biofreeze

Misty

BioFreeze here too. 

Misty

Bless your heart.

runmomto3boys

BioFreeze as well.