Beginners and Beyond

Since Chloey brought up boots... (Read 393 times)

runmomto3boys

Well, I can't one-up you on the sexiness of your boots, Kay (HOT!), but I do have a closet FULL of boots.  My fav are these Fryes (I have them in black too) that I'm wearing in my profile pic w/the boys (look at those little fingers - awwww!).  They are super classic and ridiculously well made.

runmomto3boys

Bluerun: your pic didn't show up!

happylily

Beautiful leather makes beautiful boots for a beautiful woman!

Well, I can't one-up you on the sexiness of your boots, Kay (HOT!), but I do have a closet FULL of boots.  My fav are these Fryes (I have them in black too) that I'm wearing in my profile pic w/the boys (look at those little fingers - awwww!).  They are super classic and ridiculously well made.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

bluerun

Super B****

Bluerun: your pic didn't show up!

Ugh, annoying, I can see it -- is it there now?

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

delicate flower

Currently my favorite boots:

<3

happylily

Phil, we can't see your pic as well. :-( Get on with the program, guys! Find a way to make it work! We want to see you!

bluerun

Super B****

Phil, we can't see your pic as well. :-( Get on with the program, guys! Find a way to make it work! We want to see you!

I can see it...

chasing the impossible

happylily

Blue, I can see them now. I LOVE those boots as well! Can I go shopping with all of you, girls? I need your expert guidance!

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Heidi I LOVE Frye boots!  I have three pairs, and they're totally indestructible.  I have the harness 8R in black (they were my butt-kicking boots when I went away to drug school and had to kick down doors and stuff), the harness 12R in the really worn out looking fawn-brown color leather, and the Billy short boot, brown little ankle height cowboy boots.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

bluerun

Super B****

Blue, I can see them now. I LOVE those boots as well! Can I go shopping with all of you, girls? I need your expert guidance!

The last time I went to buy boots, I ended up with running shoes.  Tongue

(Well, I didn't go to BUY boots, I went to see if there was finally a pair of boots that fit my calves.  There wasn't.  I'm still not sure how the running shoes happened.)

chasing the impossible

runmomto3boys

Heidi I LOVE Frye boots!  I have three pairs, and they're totally indestructible.  I have the harness 8R in black (they were my butt-kicking boots when I went away to drug school and had to kick down doors and stuff), the harness 12R in the really worn out looking fawn-brown color leather, and the Billy short boot, brown little ankle height cowboy boots.

I knew you'd get me!  They are so worth the $$$. I have a ton of them, but the ones I posted in cognac + the black, I wear most often.  I love the harness boots too.  I don't have the Billy shorties, but they are adorable.  You can't go wrong w/Fryes....

Lily: awwww, thanks, hon!  Look at your cute little self in your kick butt hiking boots????  Beyond adorable!!!

Phil: LOVE!

Blue: Those. Are. Awesome!!!!  The laces are what helps, hmmm, w/your skinny little legs????  I love them!

mucknort

No shots of me on the hike, but here's my son in boots on the top of Mt. Monadnock last week:

Purple Toes

+1 to the Frye boots. I used to work part time at a shoe store many moons ago, and I would salivate every time we got in a new model of Fryes!  I still regret not buying a pair when I had my discount Cry

tessasnewlife

Shoes/boots and purses are my thing. I spent this weekend looking for boots for my sister. I fell in love at least a dozen times. Sadly my mom taught me right and everything I like is expensive :-( Which is a bad idea for where I work. So I had to say good bye and leave them at the store. My sister on the other had is just annoying and didn't like anything I picked out. But she fit in some of my mom's stuff so we got new (to her) shoes and boots and pants. Ugh my mom had amazing shoes. :-( I even tried and got my foot stuck- my sister had to pull it off.

Purple Toes

Thanks Lily!   You would totally rock these!  Born is the brand, if you're interested.

I love those boots, PT! I would totally wear that. Great purchase!