Beginners and Beyond

FirDAILIES, or something like that (Read 38 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

You are not alone, I know someone who pretty much eats the same three meals each day. It simplifies life for them.

I did try once, well actually I just got so sick of meat I tried looking for other options. I stupidly started obsessing over salads for months, now I'm literally burnt out on salads.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

What's the guy next to you drinking DavePSaynotomacrobeer? Diet green tea? lol

Ha no, just a Pilsner. But this place is an awesome brewery, so it was most assuredly not a Bud Light.

Dave

Cyberic

But this place is an awesome brewery

I like Seattle

onemile

I ran 5. Was supposed to do 7 but I just didn't have it in me so I decided to trade with my Sunday run

Zelanie

Another good run. Was planning a short recovery but a friend wanted to run after work so we went and had a nice run.

Docket_Rocket

For my "race" tomorrow, 9am,  80 temp, 75 dewpoint, feels like 91. By 11am, 85 degrees, 76 dewpoint, feels like 101. Beautiful.

Welcome to Miami!  FFS!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I'd probably be like that, unless after a while meat started to disgust me or something.

Tonight we went to an Indian restaurant, not a real one, but they serve decent Indian food and my son could still order a pepperoni pizza, and I ordered Vegetables Korma, it was vegetables in a korma sauce... surprise surprise. I had it with rice. If I could always eat tasty meals like that, being a vegetarian wouldn't be bad at all.

I love Indian (and Thai) food, which is vegetarian (Thai for me has to since I'm allergic to shellfish).

I am mostly like that too.  I just feel like people like to say they are one or the other, but even as a vegetarian, I would eat fish or something when the choices were less than stellar. IMO, it's OK not to be 100% all the time.  I actually think it might help continuing to be vegetarian longer if you don't get stressed about OMG I ate meat today!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I like to move to Seattle

Damaris

Fundraising Page