Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES: BREAKING NEWS: Not everyone likes the smell of bacon; who knew? (Read 42 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

That reminds me (no pic unfortunately) but I hate you guys, I caved and went to the store and bought a box of Chocolate Fudge pop tarts  Not so much for tomorrow night, but just in case I get hungry during the 3 hour drive from Eville to Indy and after the race while trying to wash up and get ready to go to breakfast. Last year after the half marathon, I actually collapsed in the elevator while we were trying to leave the hotel for breakfast... and that was during a half marathon so I don't want to take any chances. ....

That's my story, and I am sticking to it 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

You should pop a tart with that 

The thought actually crossed my mind!

LRB

That reminds me (no pic unfortunately) but I hate you guys, I caved and went to the store and bought a box of Chocolate Fudge pop tarts  Not so much for tomorrow night, but just in case I get hungry during the 3 hour drive from Eville to Indy and after the race while trying to wash up and get ready to go to breakfast. Last year after the half marathon, I actually collapsed in the elevator while we were trying to leave the hotel for breakfast... and that was during a half marathon so I don't want to take any chances. ....

Pop tarts are taking the internet by storm.

B-Plus

WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My husband already packed a packet of poptarts for me.  just got with it, Andrea.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Shut up damn it....  I will only eat the chocolate ones though.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

onemile

ahahahahahahaha did you update your thread out in the forums?

Cyberic

I find you guys weird with your pop tarts. A few years ago I bought a box because of how delicious I remembered they were, and my parents never bought any. I was really disappointed eating them. Now your talk of pop tarts is not even tempting to me.

Managed to come home after 4 pints. Probably would have went for a fifth, but my friend suggested we call it a night and, remembering my target, I accepted. So now I'm in front of my laptop, eating BBQ chips, while reading all I missed on the B&B forums.

Cyberic

Must've been your fly looks. 

Maybe I'm pretty fly, for a white guy 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

ahahahahahahaha did you update your thread out in the forums?

Lol hell no.

PRs