Beginners and Beyond

Penguins, is it Monday already? (Read 22 times)

GinnyinPA

Jerry - I'm with your wife. 5:30 is too early. Might as well not go to bed at all.

Lauren - where in Maine?

sapf - I hope you got your massage.  Sounds good, especially after all the time on the plane.

D - I hope you got your run in today.  Did you enjoy the race in SF?  Did you practice lots of hills on the TM?

Emmbee - good job on the five.

From the Internet.

Jerry - I'm with your wife. 5:30 is too early. Might as well not go to bed at all.

Lauren - where in Maine?

sapf - I hope you got your massage.  Sounds good, especially after all the time on the plane.

D - I hope you got your run in today.  Did you enjoy the race in SF?  Did you practice lots of hills on the TM?

Starts and finishes in Kennebunk - my mom has already expressed interest in renting a beach house for the whole weekend, so it could end up being more of a fun family trip than Philly since the weather will be warmer and there will be less driving involved (about 2h from my house, an hour from my parents' house, vs a whole lot of hours driving to Philly).

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Lauren - where in Maine?

We had fun!  No hills. We just walked the uphills and ran everything else.

I. did run my 7. Started outside but the rain did not materialize and the feels like went back up to 98F so I finished inside.

Damaris