Beginners and Beyond

There has been a grevious error (Read 265 times)

MrNamtor

I just going to go ahead and assume you were drunk when you wrote this.

I just going to go ahead and assume you were a not-very-bright-individual trying to be clever when you wrote this.

RSX

my bad

RSX

What the hell are you talking about?  How again are we like George Zimmerman, and why would I care if there are no Christians over here,  let alone bother to call the cops about it.  Also,  you do realize if you called the cops and reported there not being enough Christians somewhere, the cops wouldn't really do anything, right?  I just going to go ahead and assume you were drunk when you wrote this.

Maybe I was trying to use the same logic you had with your African American kid selling magazines to 80 year old racists. I tried to follow it but I gave up smoking pot in undergrad.

Maybe I was trying to use the same logic you had with your African American kid selling magazines to 80 year old racists. I tried to follow it but I gave up smoking pot in undergrad.

Wait you don't have young kids knocking on doors selling magazines?  Maybe it is a Texas thing.  Anyways my neighborhood association email group lights up with messages from scared middle aged and elderly people.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

You people do understand you automatically assume the worst about L&Oers when they come over here, and automatically attack like a thousand angry little rabid squirrels.  I mean fine, maybe the two groups are just oil and water, whatever, but your constant fear of victimhood is warping your little minds.   You people have basically become the equivalent of racist 80 year old shut ins, and L&O is the African American high school kid knocking at your door to sell magazines.    Sure, it is safer to just call the cops, but you could open the door and get a discount on large print editions of Knitting World or Senior Living.  Of course you could get mugged, but that is not because the kid is black...you racist old effer.

I'll take a twelve-month subscription to Catfancy, please. And don't steal any of the garden elves on your way out.

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

Village people

I'll take a twelve-month subscription to Catfancy, please. And help yourself to any of the garden elves on your way out.

Fyp

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Birdwell

Wait you don't have young kids knocking on doors selling magazines?  Maybe it is a Texas thing.  Anyways my neighborhood association email group lights up with messages from scared middle aged and elderly people.

We've got that here in Utah as well, and had it when I lived in Arizona too. The kids get dropped off from a van and spend the whole day gping door to door pushing magazines, carpet cleaner, intraweb service, etc.

I'll take a twelve-month subscription to Catfancy, please. And don't steal any of the garden elves on your way out.

Do you want that in large print and are you interested in a free PSA pamphlet about the dangers of hoarding?

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Do you want that in large print and are you interested in a free PSA pamphlet about the dangers of hoarding?

Do you have an option where someone sits on the porch and reads the article to me? And yes to the pamphlet. I can't get enough pamphlets.