Beginners and Beyond

Lucid SunDAILIES (Read 24 times)

I am still recovering from the 6x2k. my schedule for next week is ridiculous 

Uh oh. Whatcha got?

Dave

onemile

Uh oh. Whatcha got?

6x2k AGAIN

and then the second workout is Deek Quarters but 12x instead of 8x. so 12x400m with 200m moderate. but  my long run is 16, not 20 so there's that.

6x2k AGAIN

and then the second workout is Deek Quarters but 12x instead of 8x. so 12x400m with 200m moderate. but  my long run is 16, not 20 so there's that.

You’ll keep getting it till you do it right! 

Dave

onemile

You’ll keep getting it till you do it right! 

yes, I need to increase the pace and tighten up that last one

Cyberic

I am still recovering from the 6x2k. my schedule for next week is ridiculous 

Spring race? You can't be training that hard for an October race, or are you?

onemile

Spring race? You can't be training that hard for an October race, or are you?

I am registered for a half marathon on May 1 but I'm not sure if I am going to run it...

Cyberic

I am registered for a half marathon on May 1 but I'm not sure if I am going to run it...

Well, you're putting in the work all right!

onemile

Well, you're putting in the work all right!

we'll see how the next 3 weeks goes.  right now my fitness isn't really where I'd like it to be. I can defer the race to next year without eating the costs I think