Beginners and Beyond

I am not part of the 5% (Read 272 times)

I can't remember who it was, but that one alley-oop where the FGCU guy grew a robo-arm to grab the ball and threw it down was just ridiculous.

They clowned on SDSU!

They'll tell you that failure is not an option.  That's ridiculous.  Failure is always an option.  It is the easiest and most readily available option.  It's your choice though.

LRB

I can't remember who it was, but that one alley-oop where the FGCU guy grew a robo-arm to grab the ball and threw it down was just ridiculous.

It was a dunk-a-thon the last five minutes or so!

LRB

I don't know how in the hell Kansas managed to lose that game, but they did exactly that.

Love the Half

I don't know how in the hell Kansas managed to lose that game, but they did exactly that.

Epic choke.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

I think I explained previously my feelings about Bill Self...as far as I am concerned, it could not happen to a nicer guy....

Dave

delicate flower

Louisville, Michigan, and Ohio State are my last remaining teams.   That's 3 of the Elite 8 for those of you scoring at home.  i rool!

<3

Love the Half

Louisville, Michigan, and Ohio State are my last remaining teams.   That's 3 of the Elite 8 for those of you scoring at home.  i drool!

FYP

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

LRB

FYP

Ha!

Dave, it was the most bizarre thing ever!  Dude is in serious trouble I would guess.  They showed a stat though where Kansas has never made the final four as a #1 seed like four times in their history or something ridiculous like that so that may be his saving grace.

Ball of Fury

Louisville, Michigan, and Ohio State are my last remaining teams.   That's 3 of the Elite 8 for those of you scoring at home.  i rool!

Ass!!!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

Hip Redux

Right now, OSU isn't looking so hot.  There's still time but...  Wichita State?

LRB

Right now, OSU isn't looking so hot.  There's still time but...  Wichita State?

Seriously!

LRB, what would you have said going into the tournament if I told you Michigan would be the last Big 10 team standing?

Dave

Hip Redux

Seriously!

They've cut the lead a bunch since I posted... but still, this game is more of a struggle then I think it should have been for them!  

LRB

Hmm, the gas pipe might be getting passed around here....

Dave, college basketball is so unpredictable anymore, but yeah I would have laughed at you of course!

Hip Redux

I did NOT need to see the replay of the Louisville player going down. OMFG.