Beginners and Beyond

I published a book about running (Read 87 times)

delicate flower

208 pages

I think RunJasonRun has got you beat on some of his race reports.

<3

Elizabeth78

Recovery Phenom

I would say this book crosses the line between self-help and sports psychology because there is a lot of discussion about overcoming anxiety in general. And it's told like a story, so it's not like you can just read the chapters independently and have them make sense. BUT- if you don't read much, then it's probably not for you! 

26.2 x 31 (3:15:34 PR)

13.1 x 35 (1:30:58 PR)

Author of the book Boston Bound

Elizabeth78

Recovery Phenom

208 pages

I think RunJasonRun has got you beat on some of his race reports.

Haha!  I'll have to check his reports out.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Congrats on your success!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

I think I'll wait for the Lifetime movie.

You people have issues 

Elizabeth78

Recovery Phenom

I think I'll wait for the Lifetime movie.

Anna Kendrick will play me!!! Everyone says we look alike. ;-) She can do all of her runs in hoodies, since people who run in movies are always shown wearing hoodies.

Brilliant

Thanks for sharing this. Unlike Onemile, I *love* reading about running.  Living vicariously, I guess, since I'm an underachiever. 

I have just downloaded this through Kindle Unlimited.  So I get to read it free but I hope authors get some sort of credit with the Kindle lending program.  (ETA: I just googled and it looks like you get royalties based on the number of pages read.  So I'll be sure to read the whole book!   )

Elizabeth78

Recovery Phenom

Thanks for sharing this. Unlike Onemile, I *love* reading about running.  Living vicariously, I guess, since I'm an underachiever. 

I have just downloaded this through Kindle Unlimited.  So I get to read it free but I hope authors get some sort of credit with the Kindle lending program.  (ETA: I just googled and it looks like you get royalties based on the number of pages read.  So I'll be sure to read the whole book!   )

Thanks so much for reading, and that's SO AWESOME of you to care that you actually Googled it!  Yeah, the way that Kindle Unlimited Royalties work is actually pretty cool. It makes me wonder if that's how Netflix content providers get paid, too. The coolest thing for me about the Kindle Unlimited is that I can actually see the number of pages read. With other purchases, I don't know if people are actually reading it. 

I'd love to know what you think when you are done!

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

Anna Kendrick will play me!!! Everyone says we look alike. ;-) She can do all of her runs in hoodies, since people who run in movies are always shown wearing hoodies.

If Anna Kendrick ever plays in a Lifetime movie I'm just going to pull the trigger on my life.

You people have issues 

delicate flower

A lady in one of my local facebook running groups just posted about your book, saying how much she loves it and can relate to it and is urging everyone to buy the book.  I just wanted to pass along that feedback.

<3

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Now you really need to get on the RW cover, Elizabeth.