Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES are wet (Read 29 times)

Docket_Rocket

Or 2 x HM + 36 if you are me...

Lately, I'm in the 2 X HM plus 1 hour... 

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I think all these headaches and neck pains is tooth related or ear infection related.  Today I got the whole left side of the face throbbing but the headache (which normally comes after) didn't materialize.  Got a dentist appointment for Thursday and fuck why can't they see me tomorrow while my husband is there getting a root canal due to him breaking a tooth?  I bet you mine decided to pull a wifey thing and copy cat him.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RunningOnSand

Haven't read through the rest of today, but ...

The BAA could not resist the Twitter storm...I'M IN, BABY!!

CONGRATU-FUCKIN-LATIONS!!!!! Big grin Big grin Big grin

Half Crazy K 2.0

Strength training.

Docket, tooth and/or sinus stuff is so annoying. I always seem to guess wrong and go to the wrong doctor.

Docket_Rocket

Great.  That means it's the ear then.  Ha.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Ozark season 1 was good, but season 2 is great!

Carry on...

KCRuns

Ozark season 1 was good, but season 2 is great!

Carry on...

No spoilers! I just started season 1

My colonoscopy screening has been scheduled for October 17th. The hardest part was trying to decide who I wanted to drive me since I am stubbornly independent, but I've relented and will now start the countdown to the colon cleanse from hell.

Good for you. We'll look forward to you posting your colonoscopy report. I'd say "pics or it didn't happen," but...nope.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Good for you. We'll look forward to you posting your colonoscopy report. I'd say "pics or it didn't happen," but...nope.

My old boss brought his colonoscopy picture to the office, I kid you not.  He ran after us asking us: but don't you want to see? 

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Every hour I changed my mind: It's the ear, it's the tooth, but it still fucking hurts and it's raising my BP, so I better get relief soon.

Damaris

Fundraising Page