Beginners and Beyond

Wake up WednesDAILIES! (Read 47 times)

RunningOnSand

The one on the right is Bruno. On the left is Gracie.  But they came with their names, I didn't choose them.

Gorgeous dogs!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Bruno and Gracie are lovely.  I hope I can meet them one day, maybe when I run your state, onemile. Big grin

Damaris

RunningOnSand

Thanks peeps.  I'm in the "try" not to fret, but ATST, I do my best not to let things get out of hand...  I like running a lot, but I won't lie.  My love of food has a lot to do with the number of miles I run!

Samesies.

No more marathons

Damn - if I wait until the end of the day to get on here there are a ton of message to go through.

Nice chatter group.

Run tonight was better than yesterday - little over 4 miles and streak has now hit 12 days.  Not much, but OK for a PhatOldeMan.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Wow, you guys are really talking serious stuff here. You are both well prepared: good weekly mileage, speed work, tempos, LRs... Not much more you can do IMO. Stress will eat you alive. Just relax and follow the schedule.

See how cool I am about this training stuff now? Zen attitude power!

Maybe you should try racing once in a while, and see how you feel about all this. 

Dave

Damn - if I wait until the end of the day to get on here there are a ton of message to go through.

Summary: runners like food. There, you're all caught up.

Dave

Cyberic

Maybe you should try racing once in a while, and see how you feel about all this. 

Maybe I'll try that some day. But for now, I'm enjoying myself.

onemile

Yep, easy to talk!

Coastal

LM:  I saw the pic of your fridge pre-race ....   More seriously, my weight will go up for a few days after a long run or a hard run half.  It comes back down in a few days.  The same goes if I have sore muscles.

ROS: Scary.   Could have been something small trying to sound big, maybe like a raccoon or possum.  They can make a loud growl.  Either way, your dog was probably looking back, thinking, whatever it is, I only have to out run her....  

JayB:  What's up next on your schedule?

JayB:  What's up next on your schedule?

Hey Coastal! I got my Half on Nov 11th.

Quote from LawyerMom17 on 10/11/2017 at 6:57 PM:

Thanks peeps.  I'm in the "try" not to fret, but ATST, I do my best not to let things get out of hand...  I like running a lot, but I won't lie.  My love of food has a lot to do with the number of miles I run!

Same here LM! I love to eat some good stuff and not feel guilty about it.

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

Coastal

Jay:  Keep healthy and you'll have another shiny new PR