Beginners and Beyond

Friday Guilty Pleasure (Read 83 times)

@runjerseygirl

Shall we make this a tradition?  Found this today.  Although, it claims to be healthy.  Either way, it looks amazing.

Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Donuts

Recipe

Do you even run?

Singer who doesn't run.

I'm not all that fond of bananas.  I made something like a banana pound cake for DH a while back.  He hoovered it, but I nearly gagged putting it together.  I love him, but that's a bit much.  Dead

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

LRB

Dreamer

I have plans for a PB & strawberry jam sandwich with sliced tomorrows banana, and a milk of glass tall after my run.

I've been thinking about that mug so tough, I can't even think straight!

"Training is not always fun, but it should always be rewarding."

I have plans for a PB & strawberry jam sandwich with sliced tomorrows banana, and a milk of glass tall after my run.

I've been thinking about that mug so tough, I can't even think straight!

I am glad you put that last part. I thought you were drinking again

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

catty

Goddess of the Cuisine

I went to Panera to get a latte and cookie... and forgot to bring the gift card I had.

sugnim

Most Friday evenings, my SO & I go out to make frozen yogurt sundaes.  I am a freakin' master at making sundaes & ice cream cones--they are as pretty as they are yummy.  I tell myself that frozen yogurt with all kinds of fruity & nutty goodness on top is healthy, but the amount of sugar coupled with the enormity of the sundae surely trumps any healthiness to the weekly treat.

Better I Leave

Most Friday evenings, my SO & I go out to make frozen yogurt sundaes.  I am a freakin' master at making sundaes & ice cream cones--they are as pretty as they are yummy.  I tell myself that frozen yogurt with all kinds of fruity & nutty goodness on top is healthy, but the amount of sugar coupled with the enormity of the sundae surely trumps any healthiness to the weekly treat.

I so know where you're coming from! Ice cream is my bane...seriously. Almost anything else I can resist, but if there's a quart of ice cream in the fridge and I know about it...It's "toast"...LOL! I'm not kidding...I can polish off a quart of ice cream easy peasy.

Needless to say...I don't buy ice cream....umm....all that often. Wink **giggle**

Luke79

LRB

Dreamer

Ooh, me likey.  A few more pics of those and I might be drinking T-rod ha-ha!

"Training is not always fun, but it should always be rewarding."

@runjerseygirl

Do you even run?

kristin10185

I race in SparkleSkirts

About to go for Mexican food and margaritas with a girlfriend! Guilty pleasure city....so excited!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:21:47 (10/12/13)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

@runjerseygirl

About to go for Mexican food and margaritas with a girlfriend! Guilty pleasure city....so excited!

Ooh, that sounds awesome.  I love Mexican food, but the husband doesn't.  So I never get to go.  And margaritas are my summer drink.  Love them!  Have fun!

Do you even run?

Better I Leave

**Dave whips up a nice batch of homemade Chili Verde from his garden tomatillos. plates it with a nice side of Arroz a la Mexicana and Frijoles Refritos and hands it to Kay**

Flour or corn tortillas? Smile

Any ideas of a diet are flying out the window tonight. I'm too tired to cook = ordered pizza delivered. I feel like I need a drink = Angry Orchard Apple Ginger Hard Cider. There is ice cream in the freezer and chocolate sauce and caramel sauce in the fridge = my treat after putting DS to bed tonight.

I'm not sure my 15 miles today covered all that. Too bad.

Ooh, that sounds awesome.  I love Mexican food, but the husband doesn't.  So I never get to go.  And margaritas are my summer drink.  Love them!  Have fun!

Same here - Mexican food is a girls' night out treat most of the time. Though I am slowly convincing my son that it is tasty, it just isn't the same to have nachos and a margarita with a 6-year-old.