Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES (Read 46 times)

onemile

If your nose was in front of me right now, I would bite it.

I will leave you be for now while you concentrate on your MARATHON, but I've got my eye on you young lady.

Nice job. You killed it, yo!

LOL

Thanks.

LRB

For as dejected as I was after my run this morning, I must say that in looking at the elevation on the stupid ridiculous thing, I would not want to run that again!

workinprogress11

This is what we've been trying to tell you. 

Yep. We all knew that awhile ago.

cjones1

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

onemile

Yep. We all knew that awhile ago.

Well geez. 

LRB

Suck days suck, but perseverance in the face of adversity is a fine character trait.

It is easily the most important variable of MRT. Without it you will be chewed up, spit out and left by the side of the road for the vultures to finish you off.

Have you decided on a training plan for your race?

Cyberic

And it made me think maybe if I did some sort of 5k training I could actually run sub-20.

It is easily the most important variable of MRT. Without it you will be chewed up, spit out and left by the side of the road for the vultures to finish you off.

Even with it, that might happen. 

Dave

LRB

Even with it, that might happen. 

You ain't never lied!

Cyberic

I was stalking onemile's log, because, you know, she's gonna go sub 3:15 in 20 days, and talking about sub 20 soon.

By comparing her log to mine, I realized that in my run tomorrow, I'm going to pass the 10 000 km mark in total distance run. A couple of miles here, a few there, and all of a sudden I look back and realize I ran the distance from Montreal to South Argentina.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Why were you running through the woods on mountains? Were the police chasing you?

Hah!  Maybe I would have run faster!

Trail miles seem to pass much quicker than road miles (even though at a slower pace?)  So I decided wtf lets try a trail race!

There is a 100 miler, 50 miler, 50k trail ultra in a few weeks,  but F that!   I am not trained for that distance much less over this hills and through the valleys!