Beginners and Beyond

Week 36 Penguins, complaining about the weather! (08/23-08/29) (Read 9 times)

Docket_Rocket

I ended up running my 11 miler from today yesterday and I'm moving the 14 to later in the week. I have 4-5 with 4 X 400m and Pilates tonight.

HopesMom, hope you can figure it out for him! And I totally missed it was your anniversary on the 24th. Mea culpa. Happy belated anniversary!

Ginny, hope you have a great Friday. How's Ben? And hubby?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

GinnyinPA

HM - I always go to my husband's appointments with him because he is bad at remembering details about both his health and what the doctor tells him. It's like that with phone conversations too. He'll talk to someone for half an hour and when I ask afterward how they are, he'll just say they're fine. If I ask details, like work or family etc., he'll say they never talked about that.

D - both are doing pretty well. We've had enough clouds lately, we've been able to walk a bit more, despite the heat. Ben gets to roll in the creek, which is only about 2 inches deep, so he enjoys the longer walks.