Beginners and Beyond

It's always boring dailies threads.... (Read 84 times)

Rubybaby43

enabler

Well..... there is a little race going on along the north shore on June 18th.  Just sayin...

I would like to visit a certain place in MN

KLO

more miles = more beer

~ Do you like hockey?  Who's your fave team? I like "old school" hockey, which no longer exists.

Eddie Shore!

Dave

Cyberic

~ Do you like hockey?  Who's your fave team? I like "old school" hockey, which no longer exists.

It took me a while to get used to the "new" NHL, and I have to admit I don't watch hockey as much as I used to, but I think it's more the fact that I don't spend 3 hours in front of a TV much than the new rules.

Back in the 70's and 80's (wasn't born before that), the teams' enforcers were heroes.

It is still the only team sport, to my knowledge, in which fighting won't get you suspended.

StepbyStep-SH

Well..... there is a little race going on along the north shore on June 18th.  Just sayin...

90% of the group I run with several times a week will be there (I think at least 10 people); I am in the very small minority who will not. Just wasn't going to fit this year's family schedule.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Rubybaby43

enabler

This was the first time I put in for the HM.  My friend's parents live in Two Harbors, so we are running it together.  I'm pretty excited.  Duluth is about my favorite place ever. Smile

90% of the group I run with several times a week will be there (I think at least 10 people); I am in the very small minority who will not. Just wasn't going to fit this year's family schedule.

KLO

more miles = more beer

Dave - where is a picture of the rat?   Smile

Here is Ruby enjoying a nice piece of cheese.

Dave

Rubybaby43

enabler

That's a whole bunch of cuteness.  And I am partial to the name. 

KLO

more miles = more beer

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

~ Who do you think will go to the Super Bowl?  Meh- no idea.  

~ Do you like hockey?  Who's your fave team?  Meh - no idea

~ Sweet or Salty?  Salty.  But can do sweet if needed.

~ Do you have big vacation plans for 2016?  If so, where?  Meh- too many critters for me and the wife both to be gone more than 12 hours.  We went away for a weekend about 15 years ago.

~ Are you an animal lover?  What kind of pets do you have and what are their names?  Yep.  4 dogs- Maggie, Opie, Friskie, Rocky.  3 cats- Tom, Her, Crazycat.  3 chickens - Roxy, Cet, Noob

And, I love beer.

Runner with a riding problem.

onemile

Pretty cute.