Beginners and Beyond

Tuesdailies (Read 43 times)

Cyberic

Re: Adrenalines

The most boring shoe collection ever.

LMAO Dave. That IS the most boring shoe collection ever, lol

Cyberic

Great photo Scotty. I have a pic of my own to share. AG bling from RnR Vancouver in October finally arrived. I considered a "PM to Baboon" post since he ALWAYS has to ask. This thing is freaking huge!

Nice bling B. Very nice, actually.

Cyberic

I ran 9 with 12x400 at 6:27 with 90 second recoveries.

Nice.

Docket_Rocket

I managed all my workouts, but I am beat!  12 hours of work, 5 of those in court, my brain is fried!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile, how about Asics DS Trainers?  They have some stability, are light (ish, depending on the model), 10mm drop.

B+ - cool swag!

B-Plus

Just came back from the Tap House Grill, where I had a very good steak and fries, and 2 pints of Mac and Jack's African amber. Very nice place, I'd go there quite often if one existed near my place. What's cool about Seattle is they have craft beer on tap everywhere. Yesterday we went at Buffalo Wild Wings and they had some craft beer there. Not 160 varieties, but they did have some. A comparable place in Montreal would only serve macro brewery beers. In an Italian restaurant we went on our first meal here, they had craft beer.

I tried a few beers at the Pike Pub & Brewery (went there 2 times). Good beer but the place itself is not so much fun. I don't know about tomorrow, but the Tap House will surely be a good candidate!

Beer wise, this place beats Montreal easily. We have great craft beer also, but it's just not as ever present as it is here.

Who told you about that place?  Have you been to Elysian? I haven't, but I've been meaning to go!

workinprogress11

I ran 9 with 12x400 at 6:27 with 90 second recoveries.  In the Saucony Fastwich 5.

Wow!

4 easy treadmill miles for me.

onemile

onemile, how about Asics DS Trainers?  They have some stability, are light (ish, depending on the model), 10mm drop.

B+ - cool swag!

I'm thinking I should head to the LRS so I can try these on. I haven't had luck with Asics but I'm willing to see how they feel. Thanks. Smile