Beginners and Beyond

Thursdailies are for slacking. (Read 40 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

I would be nervous if I was planning a spring marathon.  But I'm not Smile

Right now, according to the always accurate AccuWeather, it will be spring? conditions. 50 degrees, 30 mph winds with 50 mph gusts.

onemile

Right now, according to the always accurate AccuWeather, it will be spring? conditions. 50 degrees, 30 mph winds with 50 mph gusts.

Ouch.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Smile I was a little concerned on our way here, the rain was pouring down and yet the semi-trucks and other cars were just racing down the highways like nothing, these are some mountainous highways.... I was really nervous but we survived and made it here.

Gonna keep an eye on the forecast, but we are here and I will participate in this race no matter the weather.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Oh, and my ass, hammys and quads have been killing me all day.

Mine too. Damn Pilates.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Ric-G

5 miles this evening with a strained lower right arm (after I grabbed a low hanging basketball rim (at least it doesnt affect my running) - but still a stupid move on my part...good nite.

marathon pr - 3:16

Cyberic

5 miles this evening with a strained lower right arm (after I grabbed a low hanging basketball rim (at least it doesnt affect my running) - but still a stupid move on my part...good nite.

How old are you again? Can't just do stuff like that when not trained anymore.