Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Singer who runs a smidge

Cold and windy today, possible snow tomorrow.  I don't remember it being so cold this late in the year!!  The plants are making an effort for spring, but I'm not sure Mother Nature is going to let up any time soon ...

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Morning. At the doctor hoping to get cleared for sex. I mean, last checkup post surgery

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

Good luck with that!!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Its the weekend!!!!!!!

Docket_Rocket

It is!  I still have to run before I can drink!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

I may or may not have signed up for a 50 mile race in July . . . . . .

Docket_Rocket

I may or may not have signed up for a 50 mile race in July . . . . . .

Good!  It's a good training run for your 70.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Hey everyone! Still struggling to get into a regular running routine and I have become embarassingly slow. At least I'm trying. I'm registered for a half in May so that's motivation. Plan a short but hilly route after I finish my coffee. The ex is still trying to get me to get back together with him. Not going to happen. He got my new number because the girls accidentally sent a group text and he put two and two together. Sigh. So, how is everyone?

I may be slow but I never quit.

Docket_Rocket

Hi, Cheryl!  Hi, all!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Hey everyone.  Did a workout dvd today, plan to run later.  I have a job interview today.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Good luck Cheryl!

Docket_Rocket

Hope the interview went well, Cheryl!

Hi, guys!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Thanks, I think it went well but a lady we dog sit for has expressed interest in having me help take care of her mom.  I'd much rather do that but we'll see.  SRD for me, pretty sore from yesterday.

Singer who runs a smidge

Just wanted to point out that I was not the one who killed this thread.

Oh wait ... 

Docket_Rocket

Just wanted to point out that I was not the one who killed this thread.

Oh wait ... 

Haha!

Happy Birthday, Mike!

Damaris

Fundraising Page