Beginners and Beyond

Obligatory Friday Meltdown Thread (or: Kay goes 3/3 for her February Goals) (Read 292 times)

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Try different drugs. I've gone through all of my wife's Valiums and I still have that damned blind spot. But I'm giving it some time

Problem is, I'm NOT getting the 'blind spot'!

MrNamtor

a) You do realize people can search these out online and future and current employers do such things (hubby does it all the time for a major communications company when he gets resumes)

That's why i hardly ever use naked photos as my profile picture on linked in.

Better I Leave

LMAO!

MrNamtor

you don't want it, as much as you think you do. It's actually your fragile psyche desperately trying to protect itself from trauma. I think you're better off than me. Just step away from the computer. Just - step - away. AND whatever the hell you do, don't let go of the bottle.

Better I Leave

you don't want it, as much as you think you do. It's actually your fragile psyche desperately trying to protect itself from trauma. I think you're better off than me. Just step away from the computer. Just - step - away. AND whatever the hell you do, don't let go of the bottle.

**grin** You guys are too funny. I love this place.

MrNamtor

Me too. Smile

no JamesPark, and don't take this the wrong way, but you do look pretty damned good naked.

LRS

Chasing Muses

Do you actually read threads, or do you just see a snippet and the word vomit starts?

LRS Likes This.

MrNamtor

This thread needs more ass. 

And???????

Better I Leave

no JamesPark, and don't take this the wrong way, but you do look pretty damned good naked.

Not at all buddy, and thank you...I work hard at it. Have to...I'm gonna be 53 in 2 weeks.

MrNamtor

Not at all buddy, and thank you...I work hard at it. Have to...I'm gonna be 53 in 2 weeks.

You have the butt cheeks of a man 10 years younger.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Thank you. The ladies wanted "man butt" and I actually think the pic is rather tasteful. Doesn't show "too much", but just enough.

Very tasteful Big grin

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Better I Leave

You have the butt cheeks of a man 10 years younger.

**grin** LOL! I'm really giggling as I type this.

Better I Leave

Very tasteful Big grin

Why thank you FS...Allow me to take this opportunity to reciprocate and say you have a wonderful figure. You would make an awesome fitness model you know...I'm serious. You've got a great physique.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

I don't think I want it at all. But I'll keep a grip on teh bottle just in case. Stepping away from the computer very soon as it's bedtime.

I only hope that my dreams aren't all fuzzy! FS, more pics, PLEASE!!!