Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Still in super body repair mode, Van?  Or fighting something.

Marjorie

Still recovering Marjorie I guess.  Just got back from a run that was finally something to give me hope.  I have a 12 hour trail next weekend that I was contemplating DNSing.  Maybe I'm just being a drama queen.  Oh, by the way, hope you enjoying your weekend.  I'm sure it's nice to see some of the family.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

The half shift was fine. I admitted and managed a nice labor patient, then handed her off after another nurse was done with her first patient's recovery and transfer to post partum. And there were treats and goodies to celebrate another nurses' birthday, so score!

Relentless forward progress

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Van needs a cat scan

Cat Scan

Meow.

How's your leg Doug?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hi.  Heading to bed soon.  I've had stomach issues all day (of all the days) and I just ordered a plate of vegetables at a Chinese restaurant and for some reason the vegetarian plate had shellfish.  Yeap, the allergic was not amused.  So, I carbo loaded with white rice and soy sauce.  Fuck me.

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Pics from yesterday.

Dad and I, twin and I. Twin, his wife their kids, dad and his wife.

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

How's your leg Doug?

Better but I will find out today how much better.  1st group run with OE today.

Great pics Marjorie, and hopefully the wedding was really nice.

Good luck with the run Doug.

Damaris, hope your race goes OK.  It's no fun if you're not feeling well.

Happy Father's Day Doug and Mike.  Hope you have a good day with your families.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Happy Father's Day to the IMTPT dads!!

Nice pics Marjorie!

Relentless forward progress

Pam, any time you get treats at work is a good day!

The problem with vacation, it feels so good, I don't want to go back.  Thankful I still have 7 more days.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

1 of my favorite parts of vacation is not having to worry about what time it is.  I try to not wear my watch on vacation.  Habit from my days as a production supervisor.  Days off I could care less what time it was.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

After two days of stomach issues, today the stomach behaved, thankfully.  It was a hard course, the hardest I have done.  So soming in at 5:17, faster than LA (which is an easier course) and way faster than PR is great, especially with my 80 miles last week.  I walked the uphills and ran the rest.  Problem was it was mostly uphill, haha!

Got two medals for doing both LA and SF, so yay that.

Damaris

Very cool D.