Beginners and Beyond

Jack & Redrum (aka the Iron Sheik & Hulk Hogan) run Santa Anita..... (Read 77 times)

Ric-G

very cool, congrats! nice pics too!

marathon pr - 3:16

SheCan

(Opened your RR, and realized I had a hunger for pancakes!)

Awesome RR.  Congratulations on a great race and time after coming back from your injury.  It was refreshing to hear how you didn't put a lot of pressure on yourself to shoot for the PR.  You'll have plenty time for that later.  I love the race swag, especially that yellow tee!  More that that, love, love LOVE the pictures.  Jack's resemblance to the Iron Sheik is absolutely uncanny, hehehe. Looks like y'all had a great after party as well.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Zelanie

Great RR, redrum. Your writing was so clear and concise, you made me feel as if I were there! 

Jack, you are too funny!

Redrum- Congrats on the great return to racing today!  I think sub-25 is what you called way back in my last 5K RR, and you delivered that today pretty handily, nice!  Glad that the patella seems to be placated at the moment. Smile

Congratulations to the family Klompus, too, they are a speedy bunch!

Great job guys.

So in CA you get to race by palm trees, and eat giant pancakes that come with a dollar after sitting around big tables with beer.  Paradise!

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Good job gents! Nice pics redrum.

- Andrew

Bin Running

Nice RR and pics.. Enjoyed the reading..

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

happylily

I always enjoy your humor.  I'm so happy that you are racing again. You did great, congratulations!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Looks like you had a great time!  Very  cool medal.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

HobbitLegs

elevenses

What a fun day! Congrats on your return, Redrum!

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Nice!  Great report!  Love that race shirt...I might have to come out and do this one sometime in the future...and I promise since I am slow I will stay way in the back so Jack won't get annoyed having to go around me. 

Nice report, redrum, and nice photos!  Sounded like you really enjoyed yourself!   Glad your knee behaved, sounds like you did really well, 24 minutes and change, dang!   Congrats!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

#artbydmcbride

Wonderful report!

Runners run