Beginners and Beyond

Marathon Sundailies (Read 51 times)

Docket_Rocket

Cat pukes on hardwood floor, cat then slips and falls in puke, cat then walks away creating a trail of cat puke footprints on the floor.  WTF, cat?

Well, that's normal cat behavior.  Didn't you see my FB post about them running the world?

Meanwhile, these are my cats:

https://giphy.com/gifs/cat-kitten-fail-m5J56k6hvhKLu?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&utm_campaign=Media%20Links&utm_term=https://www.facebook.com/

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

oldfartrunner

It looks like there were splits afterall. I didn't notice any mats on the course so I thought there were none

10K HALF 20M TIME
          45:49:00 1:36:26 2:28:50 3:17:18

I guess I wasn't too far off from my plan to aim for 3:13-ish. I just didn't have it in me.

I think Runshortii asked about rain - no rain - it stopped before the start. Weather was pretty perfect.

Great job onemile!  Hilly course, AG win, and $$$! Can't beat that with a stick!

GinnyinPA

Congratulations Onemile.  Aren't you glad you decided to go for it after all?  Great job.

I enjoyed 8.3 chilly miles.