Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES and the Expanding Waistline (Read 41 times)

LRB

Hi.

I have eaten and drank so much since Thursday night that I could feel my skin stretching as I slept. lol

It's back to work for me today after a three day weekend, and I will kick things off with a short jog.

You?

on my way to badass

Hoping for a nice run outside today.

Rough weekend in the nutrition department.  Tailgated yesterday and ate my weight in chicken wings.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

30 mins elliptical.  I've gained the 5lbs I was willing to accept.  It didn't take quite a month.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

'Morning.  I stepped on the scale this morning for the first time since last week's vacation gorge fest.  Happy to see that I am the same weight as before vacation, which is still 10 pounds heavier than I'd like.  Whatever.  At least I didn't get any fatter on vacation.  All that walking must have helped.  Anyway, I've got a four mile run to do later.  I'll spend a good portion of this work day just trying to catch up on e-mail.  It was nice to not get bombarded when I walked in the door.

<3

SRD.

And I have not actually stepped on a scale in a while. What I don't know can't hurt me.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  My back continues to be a PITA but I'm seeing my massage therapist on Thursday, fortunately!  He better not cancel!  Pilates and 5-7 miles tonight.

Damaris

LRB

And I have not actually stepped on a scale in a while. What I don't know can't hurt me.

+1

It's been months for me, no sense rubbing salt in the wound. lol

LRB

Morning!  My back continues to be a PITA but I'm seeing my massage therapist on Thursday, fortunately!  He better not cancel!  Pilates and 5-7 miles tonight.

A massage therapist that cancels? What is he, moody?

onemile

I'm like officially tapering now 

LRB

'Morning.  I stepped on the scale this morning for the first time since last week's vacation gorge fest.  Happy to see that I am the same weight as before vacation, which is still 10 pounds heavier than I'd like.

That's a win-win!

LRB

Good morning!

30 mins elliptical.  I've gained the 5lbs I was willing to accept.  It didn't take quite a month.

Have a great day folks!

Are you like a Master Brewer and shit? Smile

LRB

Hoping for a nice run outside today.

Rough weekend in the nutrition department.  Tailgated yesterday and ate my weight in chicken wings.

Hilarious! Welp, you can spend the week being responsible, then ESU again next weekend!

LRB

I'm like officially tapering now 

Ooh great. Now your longest run will only be 18 miles. lol

Are you running today?

LRB

As for me, I actually made it to lunch (a burrito in a bowl) without a single snack or piece of gum. Starving like hell but otherwise, okay.

onemile

Ooh great. Now your longest run will only be 18 miles. lol

Are you running today?

No, I just got my schedule and it's only 16!!!!

6 miles tonight