Beginners and Beyond

Stop Me If You've Heard This One Before MONDAILIES (Read 244 times)

Docket_Rocket

*shrug* I don't know if I'll restart it or not.

I understand.  After I forgot a day of the pushup/pullup/situp streak, I kept trying to restart and failed.  It's like the mojo is gone or something!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

I got in 6 miles at 8:25 pace tonight after my son's concert. I'm glad I got some miles in - it'll make it easier to hit my goal this week.

Speedy!

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Eh, I don't think I ever really had much mojo. I had planned to use it to help keep my mileage up after the HM, but it kind of failed in that regard. To hell with it, I'm just gonna run.

Docket_Rocket

Eh, I don't think I ever really had much mojo. I had planned to use it to help keep my mileage up after the HM, but it kind of failed in that regard. To hell with it, I'm just gonna run.

I prefer one day of rest a week and just add miles to my other runs.  That rest day is sorely needed sometimes.  You'll be fine.  Any races scheduled soon?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Ghettopops

Finally did a little speed work. Been running very slow to try and heal up and trying to go every other day. Ran some fast miles today, felt good but my L4L5 is aching.

Hi, guys.  I've had quite a day here.  I got home at 2pm and found one of my cats was missing.  We spent hours looking and then one hour ago my other cat escaped while I was leaving food and water for Sammy (the missing cat).  He went straight to where Sammy was hiding and we got her home.  Success!

Ha so awesome. Glad you found your missing cat!

Sammy was the name of one of the two cats my wife and I owned. When we had our first child, she turned out allergic to cats and we had to adopt them out. Sad Anyway.. the name of your cat brought back some memories.

Docket_Rocket

Ha so awesome. Glad you found your missing cat!

Sammy was the name of one of the two cats my wife and I owned. When we had our first child, she turned out allergic to cats and we had to adopt them out. Sad Anyway.. the name of your cat brought back some memories.

Sorry if those memories were sad.  Thanks for adopting them out instead of putting them on the shelter.

Damaris

Fundraising Page