Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #127 (Read 29 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Morning, I ran 5.1 miles last night. Woke up sore, gonna do my yoga stretches today.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

I have 4-5 miles tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

sdWhiskers

9 miles with:

0.75 mi 10k-10s (0.25 jog)

4 x 0.1 mi fast (0.15 mi jog)

4 x 0.1 mi fast (0.15 mi jog)

Started just before 6am to beat the heat, high of 88 today. Went as well as it could. And no close calls at the Starbucks drive thru.

KCRuns

Yesterday was an USRD, I slept through the run alarm and then work was actually very busy and I had a "virtual lunch" with one of my buyers, so there was never a time to break away and run.  Today I got up with the run alarm and ran 3.25.  It felt better than most runs have recently.

And no close calls at the Starbucks drive thru.

Incidentally, I hit a Sbux drive-thru yesterday for probably the first time since all this hit. I was out, and saw one without a huge line of cars. And I had a free birthday drink to redeem! Nitro cold brew with sweet cream. Yum.

Dave

sdWhiskers

Incidentally, I hit a Sbux drive-thru yesterday for probably the first time since all this hit. I was out, and saw one without a huge line of cars. And I had a free birthday drink to redeem! Nitro cold brew with sweet cream. Yum.

I'm of course referring to you coffee drinkers usually trying to run me over as I run by  

I'm of course referring to you coffee drinkers usually trying to run me over as I run by  

Yes I know. Pretty sure I didn’t hit anyone, but you runners are so skinny I might not have felt it.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Yes I know. Pretty sure I didn’t hit anyone, but you runners are so skinny I might not have felt it.

Yea, but you should still be able to see the neon clothing.

sdWhiskers

Yea, but you should still be able to see the neon clothing.

Ha! I think I only own one neon thing--a bright orange tank that I wear when it's foggy.

Docket_Rocket

It's neon still a thing? I don't think I own any in neon. Wink

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Ha! I think I only own one neon thing--a bright orange tank that I wear when it's foggy.

Closest I have is probably my Boston shirt. 

10 miles in the rain.

Dave

LRB

Welp, I've officially cancelled my flight, hotel and charter for this weekend's dive trip in South Florida, which would've been my first. C19 can bite it.

8 on dirt, enough for the day.

Cyberic

8 on dirt

I ate on the table in my house. I find it easier on my old back, and I also hate having sand and dirt in my mouth when I eat.