Beginners and Beyond

It's Friday Penguins - Time To Break Out Your Red Solo Cups! (Read 32 times)

tracilynn

Someone already said he wasn't on that ship, the "Turd tanic". Ha

hope the spasms are just a fluke.

~~~~~~~

Traci

GinnyinPA

Mitch  and Damaris - good luck with your races this weekend.  Have fun with them.

I'm glad to hear Vance wasn't on the Carnival ship.  I was wondering.

Awood- sorry about the contest, but signing up for the massage anyway is a good idea.

Tomas - I didn't realize your wife was a serious runner.  Hope your MCM training goes well.

Jack - have fun at Zion.  That's one of my favorite places.  So beautiful and such great hiking!

AFM:  we've been traveling, and the past two days have been frustrating as we've been in places with good places to run, and gorgeous weather, but no time to do any running at all.  Tomorrow they're calling for cold and snow, so we probably won't end up camping.  By the time we get someplace where I can run, my body will have forgotten how.

Tomas - I didn't realize your wife was a serious runner.  Hope your MCM training goes well.

Shes not, but neither am I Wink

Btw we have a nice hotel room and there was a golden tray with choclate covered snacks (grapes, strawberries, cookies, and bacon). Wtf is all I can say.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Tori Runs in PA

Pittsburgh RN!

Happy sunday funday penguins!!

I am beyond excited to get out and do something fun today w/ my hubby and we're taking my dad along as well!! The International Auto Show is in Pittsburgh so we are heading down shortly!!

I haven't checked in for a few days, so i figured I'd better spread some love to you folks!!

Do or do not, there is no try. 

My first races EVER! 

Saxonburg Distance Series 5KRaces: 

#1: 7-14-2012 Cross Country Crusade 5K: 42:50 

#2: 8-11-2012 Roebling's Run 5K: 38:54

#3: 9-8-2012 Festival of the Arts 5K: 36:37

Happy sunday funday penguins!!

I am beyond excited to get out and do something fun today w/ my hubby and we're taking my dad along as well!! The International Auto Show is in Pittsburgh so we are heading down shortly!!

I haven't checked in for a few days, so i figured I'd better spread some love to you folks!!

Tori- this was the Friday post Smile

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas