Beginners and Beyond

Wonderful Wendsdailies (for Lily) (Read 292 times)

Hiedi, no real reason other than possibly burnout. I've got no plans other than this vague idea that I may run a 5K this weekend. 

Jess runs for bacon

Good morning everyone!

A few miles planned at the LRS tonight for their weekly group run. I'll be doing another run with them Friday night, I'm sure they'll be sick of me after this week Smile

Robert31320

Team TJ

3.4 miles done early this morning in between rain showers.  Busy day at work now.

Y'all come see us...

Running for TJ because he can't.

Weezer88

Wow - y'all have been busy this morning.  Run this morning was C-O-L-D, but still not tights weather YET.  The legs stayed warm but I needed three shirts.

We had a friend over last night who is a contractor and he is pricing things out for us on the replacement for the damage from the flooded basement this passt weekend.

Stay warm and safe out there everyone!

EDIT - After reading Phil's post, I had to check my log and I realized I'm exactly 66.0 miles short of my goal for the 2012in2012 game. Sitting at 2334.00 miles after today's run.

I AM WEEZER.

StepbyStep-SH

Missed the pilates class. A friend called and needed to talk, and I was thinking of skipping anyway because my neck muscles are still tight from whatever I did to them last week and Monday.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Docket_Rocket

Thanks to the asthma, I won't make my 2012 goal, even the one I lowered.  Bring on 2013.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Purple Toes

Morning runners!

Apparently I am very easily influenced because now I'm craving choc chip pumpkin muffins and blueberry wafffles and syrup!  But alas, none of that for me today.  I'm still trying to cut a few lbs.  

6.4 miles in town with my running group. Only 50% of the sidewalks were clear, so it was a good workout. I already feel some soreness in legs and glutes.

To all those ailing, I hope you feel better quick. To everyone else, I hope you enjoy your runs/rest day/ or holiday festivities!!

buchy2009

Bjørnmannen

After my exam today, going to do an easy 3m.  Trying to avoid my gf, she's come down with something and I don't want to get sick before the race!

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Good Morning, almost afternoon, Dailies!

Slow start, but a lot of activity here today, I see.

Good to see you in the dailies, Jen.

One more night shift tonight and I'm off for a few!

Still debating my run. My calves were cramping just a bit last night, until I tamed them with some ibuprophen. They feel fine today, but I want to push them harder tomorrow so I might just do a neighborhood walk today instead.

Tomorrow, though, the hills will be alive to the sound of footsteps - mine!!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Pinktastic

Happy Wednesday, All!!

I am feeling indecisive today.   I will run, but I can't commit to a number yet.   Probably like 3-5 depending on what time I leave work.   This will be my first run since the half, and I'm excited to get back to it!   And, I'm looking forward to looking at the Christmas lights in the neighborhood while I run.   Smile

I hope that y'all have a Pinktacular day!  And, may your next run be the kind that totally rocks your world!!

- Sarah

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

And, I'm looking forward to looking at the Christmas lights in the neighborhood while I run.   Smile

- Sarah

A Christmas light run sounds fantastic! I might just give that a try, maybe Friday or Saturday evening!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Ball of Fury

Wow - y'all have been busy this morning.  Run this morning was C-O-L-D, but still not tights weather YET.  The legs stayed warm but I needed three shirts.

We had a friend over last night who is a contractor and he is pricing things out for us on the replacement for the damage from the flooded basement this passt weekend.

Stay warm and safe out there everyone!

EDIT - After reading Phil's post, I had to check my log and I realized I'm exactly 66.0 miles short of my goal for the 2012in2012 game. Sitting at 2334.00 miles after today's run.

I am beginning to think you might actually be crazy: I wore not one but 2 pair of tights this morning!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

Ball of Fury

After my exam today, going to do an easy 3m.  Trying to avoid my gf, she's come down with something and I don't want to get sick before the race!

Good luck this weekend!  I know some people will laugh at me but I REALLY wanted to run the Santa Hustle bc that medal is just really cool!  I didn't sign up because I have to work but am pretty bummed.

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

Luke79

Been kinda busy this week.  5 miles Monday @ 9:21.  SRD Tuesday.  4 easy miles on the bike today.

I'm off tomorrow, so I'm planning on a long run (8 miles) in the neighborhood of 10:00.

Samurai in Training

Will you eat steak for me first?  You will get through and I heart you, Eddie. 

(I don't know why I am here, I am working on my all-time non-running streak...)

You know I would/have!  You will jump right back in, I know it.