Beginners and Beyond

Wonderful Wendsdailies (for Lily) (Read 292 times)

B-Plus

Great scores Shirfan. I was surprised at what I found at Winners (kind of like Ross or Marshalls?) last time I was there. But I didn't buy because I ha just spent a sh!tload of $$ the day before on running garments.

AM - 3.3 @ 9:19

PM - 7.3 @ 8:27

happylily

jneilt, we can only hope you gave this annoying man the flu. :-) It sounds like his was doing some sort of short strides, but without any running before, after and in between the strides..lol...

14 lackluster miles, very slowly... not because I wanted it that way, unfortunately. I did manage 4x800m of hills at 3.5 to 5.5%. That's about all I could do in terms of hills too... oh well... Time for bed, hopefully I won't dream that I'm running (do you ever get those dreams if you run late at night? They can be very stressfull dreams, strangely...). Good night!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

runmomto3boys

Jay: Woohooo - what a deal!!!!  Nice running too, as usual!

B-Plus:  Excellent job on the double today - well done!

Lily: You still got in a good solid MLR tonight, pace be damned.  You ran crazy fast last night!  It takes me forever to recover from an effort like that!

The Christmas concert was a roaring success and my just turned 6 year old was as cute as cute can be.  I kind of wish I could've done a recovery run b/c it would have felt good to run 5-6, but oh well.  MLR set for tomorrow.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Great scores Shirfan. I was surprised at what I found at Winners (kind of like Ross or Marshalls?) last time I was there. But I didn't buy because I ha just spent a sh!tload of $$ the day before on running garments.

AM - 3.3 @ 9:19

PM - 7.3 @ 8:27

You can say shitload here!!!

Shitload shitload shitload!

B-Plus

The Christmas concert was a roaring success and my just turned 6 year old was as cute as cute can be.  I kind of wish I could've done a recovery run b/c it would have felt good to run 5-6, but oh well.  MLR set for tomorrow.

But I'm sure your son's cuteness felt better than any run ever could.

B-Plus

You can say shitload here!!!

Shitload shitload shitload!

Sorry, force of fucking habit.

runmomto3boys

But I'm sure your son's cuteness felt better than any run ever could.

100%!  There's only one concert...lots and lots of runs to be had!  He was a doll!!!  He got to hold up the letter T in the word CHRISTMAS.  Big starring role for the little dude Smile

Swimming tonight:   1400 yards, 45 minutes.

150 warm up
                  3x100 kick-swim-swim-kick
                  1x200
                  4x100
                  4x50
                  6x25

Fourteen quarter-mile repeats at 2:00 are done. They were easier than I expected. I banged out twenty-five push-ups when I was done. I'm doubling up on ab work tomorrow. I need sleep:/ good night, everyone.