Beginners and Beyond

June 2020 Dailies #153 (Read 30 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Good morning June...

I didn't get shit for sleep last night, so I didn't do anything this morning... I'll probably go rollerblading for 10 miles this evening. Give my quads a break.

How about everybody else?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

onemile

ran 10

Docket_Rocket

I have 5. Feeling better and can breathe better so hoping they happen and go well.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

7 miles

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

AlterG 10

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

sdWhiskers

6 miles

City curfews were put into place last 2 nights in some of my surrounding areas until 7am. When I left my house just before 6am to run, I briefly debated if I should double check that my neighborhood still wasn't one of them but all seemed fine. Current events are heartbreaking on so many levels.

Rest day.... I think the whole country could use a rest day

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body strength training & core. Might walk on the treadmill during my 2:30 meeting.  Shhh, don't tell anyone I might do that

KCRuns

I ran 3 on the treadmill including an iFit run in Cusco, Peru.  I've been there and recognized most of the route which was very neat.  I had to hike/walk the hills as my TM spent a fair amount of time at the highest incline setting.

Cyberic

Ran 11 miles or something, with Monday HS

onemile

Ran 11 miles or something, with Monday HS

I had to read this three times before I figured out what Monday HS meant 

Docket_Rocket

I had to read this three times before I figured out what Monday HS meant 

How many times do I have to read it since I can't figure out the HS???

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

hint: it's not high school but something Cyborg does every Monday

LRB

This post is noteworthy.

sdWhiskers

hint: it's not high school but something Cyborg does every Monday

Hill sprints

Don't check urban dictionary!