Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

Hi, guys.  For the last week I've had pain in my back.  Not muscle, more of a rib being out of place or broken.  With all the coughing in the last 3 weeks, I wonder.  HOping is nothing major.  It only hurts when I breathe, haha.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Kidney troubles?  My wife had some bad pain in her back a couple of years ago, and it eventually turned into a kidney stone.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

It's on the mid back, not lower back.  Like below the shoulder blade but closer to the ones below the boobs.  Ha.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning all.

Nice pic, Doug!

Glad the running is going well, Neil. Sorry about the work angst.

Marjorie ((hug))

Van - I was on nights this weekend as well, and I didn't sleep well either. I feel your sleepiness.

Damaris - It's possible you could have pulled or strained something while coughing. Hope you feel better!

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

The weird thing is that it does not feel muscular.  The chiro thinks it's a rib too.  It won't hurt on certain positions but if the area touches another area, yeah, it hurts.  Which is why I think it's a rib.  I don't think it's broken though.  I would be yelling if it was.  But I think it moved out of place and the surrounding muscle is inflammed.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hi. Ran this am and have a derm appointment.

D bet it is costochondritis.

Marjorie

Damaris, have you made a doc appointment yet?  I've had back pain that didn't feel muscular but was, if that makes you feel any better.  Yo crew!  How is everyone?

I may be slow but I never quit.

Docket_Rocket

In the back?

Hi. Ran this am and have a derm appointment.

D bet it is costochondritis.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Wazzup???

Not much here, just having lunch and lamenting over the weather for Sunday.  Looks like another uphill finish into the wind for Crossroads on Sunday.  Angry

Docket_Rocket

Winds are a bitch.

Hi, Cheryl!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Yo! Chillin on the couch after a nap.  Ready for breakfast but it's 145 pm.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Yes D. Ribs are ribs. Inflammation is inflammation. Would be common in the front but if you strained a lot with the coughing could be. Or just the intercostal muscles are inflamed.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Enjoy, van.

Marjorie, the inflammed muscles around a rib sounds more possible.  Today, I'm getting a massage at the chiro if I can get there on time.  My only worry is that it has not gotten better but remained the same.  Usually with muscles, they get better.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Yo! Chillin on the couch after a nap.  Ready for breakfast but it's 145 pm.

There is never a bad time to eat breakfast.  Eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, and toast.  I could eat that any time of day.

Docket_Rocket

Like huevos rancheros For dinner!  Yum.

Damaris

Fundraising Page