Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

My dogs love to go to the vet until they see a needle then it is all what the hell!!!

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

My cats hate going to the vet and won't shut up on the way.  Then the doctor comes in and puts a thermometer in their rectum and they are having a good time.  Da Fuck!

My dogs love to go to the vet until they see a needle then it is all what the hell!!!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Crew_Dawg

Mary takes our pup to the vet so I have no idea how he does.  Not much tome tonigjt, I was swamped with homework

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

3 day weekend starting here with a beer.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hi

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Have a good weekend Van!

Marathon for me on Sunday.  Crossroads in Lowell, IN.

Docket_Rocket

Good luck, Doug!

I have a 5K tomorrow.  I was getting excited about it.  then I looked at the forecast.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. Good luck to this weekend's racers!

Relentless forward progress

Doug, good luck with your race!  Hope the wind isn't too bad.

Damaris, the good thing about 5ks, they are over quick.  But I still hate them.

Pam, hope the ice wasn't too bad up there.

Hey Marjorie and Neil.

I ran a crapton today.  10 at lunch, and then a marathon this evening at a Cancer Society Relay for Life.  Decided to not taper for my 50 mile race next weekend and train right through it.  An old college friend is a cancer survivor and I offered to come down an participate on her team.  it was a fun night.

JAC Runner

hello everyone, These last months have been crazy. Way too much work, bad food and habits and lack of running Sad

I'm trying to get back into running, I lost all my "shape" .

How's everyone?

Docket_Rocket

Even though they are over quick, I get asthma in them faster than the speed of light.

Doug, good luck with your race!  Hope the wind isn't too bad.

Damaris, the good thing about 5ks, they are over quick.  But I still hate them.

Pam, hope the ice wasn't too bad up there.

Hey Marjorie and Neil.

I ran a crapton today.  10 at lunch, and then a marathon this evening at a Cancer Society Relay for Life.  Decided to not taper for my 50 mile race next weekend and train right through it.  An old college friend is a cancer survivor and I offered to come down an participate on her team.  it was a fun night.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Hi, José!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Jose, long time no see.  Hope you are well, other than losing your shape.  No reason to wait until tomorrow, is it time to get back at it?

Damaris, yeah, that would suck.  Hope it's not too bad.

DD has the ACT again this morning.  She already took it once last fall, but time to take it again to see if she can improve.  I have my doubts.

Docket_Rocket

It was not bad (although during it it felt bad), coughed most of the race but I did it without albuterol!  Time was slow but it was 84F and 90% humidity so I think I did great.

No asthma issues except for the coughing so yay.

Damaris

Fundraising Page