Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Marjorie, that's great news for your dad.  One less thing to have to worry about.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all!  Legs are coming back to me and I might be able to get out for a run tonight although it might actually be a swim.  We are predicted for 2 - 4 inches of rain over the next 24 hours.

Van, bring plenty of dry clothes and dry shoes for this weekend as we have had quite a bit of rain lately and depending on the route and how close to the lakes it gets you might be in for some swollen lake crossings on the Indiana 50.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

DD is supposed to have a track meet tonight so hopefully they can squeeze it in around the rain.  We have a field-house so I wonder if they would move it inside?  I bet not.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

More interesting weather on the way here, and the city is still trying to clean up from last week. Rain.  Snow. Rain. Make up your mind nature!!

Relentless forward progress

Wandering Wally

Hey all.  Tax season is over and now I'm getting back into "normal" life.  How's everyone been?

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Hey Mike!

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Puxatoni Mike showed up!!!!

Wandering Wally

That darned groundhog  ;-)  We still have snow laying around in the shady spots and on north facing slopes.  Trails in the woods still have icy spots.  Mostly I'm looking forward to getting back to running some single track and relaxing a bit.  There's really nothing pressing for the next few weeks at the office.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Docket_Rocket

Yo, Mike!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Crew_Dawg

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!

Had a setback in running, go figure.  I'll live but doing these mandatory PT sessions is really pissing me off.  The Air Force is getting into the cult type following of cross fit which isn't my cup of tea.

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Hey Neil!

Morning. Already having a standoff with youngest. Sigh.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning!

HEAVY flooding in my area today.  Even more rain coming, I am not sure which route I will be able to take home as I have 4 routes away from the office.  I know for a fact 2 of them are close, the 3rd might be closed.... and the 4th is in the process of flooding.  The 4th is at least higher ground and should still be passable.

Docket_Rocket

Hi!

Neil, hope they get back to the normal.

Doug, stay safe and dry.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Hey crew.  I haven't been around much this week.  Burning the candle at both ends.  Hope ya all are well.  Heading east tomorrow to run.  Hope to stop and say hi to Doug if it works out.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Well this slacker ran his first slacker run post marathon tonight.  5 slacker miles at the Y at a not so slacker pace.  Plan was to just run it easy but within a few laps it turned in to a tempo run.  Pulled back the reigns during the 4th mile but picked it back up for the 5th mile.  8:26, 7:58, 7:52, 9:04, 8:18.  Average pace of 8:19.  Oops!