Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

Me either.

Wait....

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Crew_Dawg

Tonight was turkey taco night.  Been lighting up the apartment ever since.  Speaking of that, I cut one in class today that made the teacher even laugh it was so bad.  It was a crowning moment for me

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Dead  And that's all I have to say about that.  Ewww.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Relentless forward progress

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Without procrastination I would not be doing much at work today.  FUCK I AM BORED!

But on a personal positive note I have put together quite a bit of my first draft of the plan to get me through the double in November.

Docket_Rocket

Are you going to send it to me?  That should relieve both of our boredoms today.

Without procrastination I would not be doing much at work today.  FUCK I AM BORED!

But on a personal positive note I have put together quite a bit of my first draft of the plan to get me through the double in November.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I hate snow. And isn't it lovely that it may now on Thursday when we are t my dads. Yep, I'm not amused.

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Are you going to send it to me?  That should relieve both of our boredoms today.

It is still a work in progress.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Docket_Rocket

Nice picture, although you look like you saw something you don't like (like somebody moved the finish line further away?)

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Good picture!

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

More pics  Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Crew_Dawg

Good race pics!

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Yo.  Coffee is flowing at 153 am in the morning.  Oh joy.  I actually did get a lot of sleep during the daytime, makes a huge difference on my effectiveness during the nighttime.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Damaris

Fundraising Page