Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Relentless forward progress

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hiya. Freezing my ass off in Mi. It snowed today. Didn't stick. When I ran at 4 am it was a cold drizzle the whole time. Happy happy happy. Not

Sad

Marjorie

Marjorie, that sounds like really nice weather, said no one ever.  Wow.

Yo Damaris, Pam.

Had a good sleep today again.  Ambien helps, Wink Got up and got the yard all taken care of, a couple of hours of work, which I actually enjoy.  Had muh dinner, and headed off to the gym for some recovery miles.  I'm on day 31 of a nice streak.  The last three days were very slow miles, but I still got them done.  My extensor tendon is still hurting, but it's getting better.  Aleve and ultrasound are helping.  Otherwise, should have one more big mileage next week, then it's taper for the 48 hour race in May.

Be well folks.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Hi.  I had little blister-like water spots on my back.  Nothing major, but I guess I got more burned than I thought.  Oops.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I hate sunburns.  Hope they are healing OK.

Last night shift, yay!  But I'm tired, need a nap.

Docket_Rocket

Nap!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Hey bitches!

A bit tired today since I was in at 5 instead of my normal 6 this morning.

DD is getting better and better with track and field.  She through the shot put 20' - 11" last night for a PR.  She is in 6th grade hand has only been throwing for a bit over 2 weeks now.

Yay Anna!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hiya. Car is packed so we can leave tomorrow.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Yay, Doug's DD.

Yay, Marjorie!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Good trail run tonight With my running group.  Foot continues to get better.

Crew_Dawg

Hey ya'll!  Just a normal check in, nothing fancy Smile

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Yo Dawg!

Heading out for errands this morning, then a run in the sunshine befire work this afternoon.

Docket_Rocket

Yo!

I made the mistake of looking at my marathon forecast for next weekend.  Bah.  By 9am it will be 92F and 80% humidity and this is not even in Miami.  Although, true, PR is worse than here, so I was warned.

How is the foot, Van?

Hi, Neil!  How is Lambeau?  I have not see pics in a while.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Hey all!

Yay to Doug's DD!!

9 years and 17 minutes ago, my oldest made his entrance into the world!

Relentless forward progress