Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Crew_Dawg

I am on a mission to find chinese food somewhere is the hole in the wall town.

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Crew_Dawg

I found another place in town that's slightly better than last week's terrible food.  I thought California was famous for Chinese, so far it's been the worst.

Marjorie, hope the food was ok.

Neil, surely there's Chinese food somewhere.

24.2 miles for me today.  0.8 short of my goal.  I suck.  Eh.  More miles tomorrow.  Will probably be on the TM though.  Meh.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

On my drive home tonight it was 88*F according to my car.  83 when I got home.  Decided I would go to the gym to run but when I got there I said screw it I am running outside.  I checked in to get visiting credit and then took off to run around the neighborhood.  As long as I go to the gym at least 8 times a month then work will reimburse me $25 towards the membership.  $50 for 16 visits.  So I went and checked in to get the visit credit.

Docket_Rocket

Did you manage to get a vegetarian meal?

Depends on what the vegetarian offering is. I may have to wait to eat until I get home. I'm such a picky eater. And, well some veg stuff I can't have or my run tomorrow will be disastrous.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Wow, I'd do a drive by every day to get the credit.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Wow, I'd do a drive by every day to get the credit.

Don't think I have not thought about that already.  Problem is that its not on the way to anywhere I normally go.

Crew_Dawg

I pounded a mid week 10+ miler, it's been a long time since I did that.

It's coming back Neil.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

There is snow on my deck. And all over the yard. In May!  Van, you got some 'splainin' to do!!

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

I swear I read "There is snow on my desk...." and I went WTF.

Ha!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Pam, I'm fairly certain Mother Nature is off her meds.

Docket_Rocket

I wish she would give me cool weather or low

dewpoint for shits and giggles.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Move to Michigan for that.

Docket_Rocket

Ha!

You would love to hear this but my ass hurts!  As in I feel like a knot on my ass.

Damaris

Fundraising Page