Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Sounds like it needs a massage.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

I attempted that.  No go.  My massage therapist is not there today and I leave tomorrow.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Safe travels!  And good luck.

Crew_Dawg

Why would anyone put a knot in their ass?

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Safe travels, Damaris!

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

LOL, Neil.

I am at work.  We leave tonight.  I cannot wait.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Damaris, will you see your dad this trip?

Docket_Rocket

Yes, the island is pretty small, I cannot prevent it.

of course!  As to my mom, I guess yes, but as to my dad, HECK YEAH!  He is coming to the finish line!

You can tell who I like best, LOL.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hi everyone.

Van the food was just ok. The veg option was a veg ravioli but it didn't have a sauce and the stuffing was some mushroom and cheese but the cheese was dry and overall it was meh. I ate half it. At least it was not some over cooked veg or just a salad. A lot of places think vegetarian oh just give them a salad over overlooked sides.

Marjorie

Hey, guys! Yesterday I had my Neonatal Resuscitation Protocol renewal training (FEAR!!!). Thank Goddess I got through it okay! The instructors were awesome. Problem is, if you don't resuscitate babies very often, the thought of having to do it absolutely TERRIFIES you. Luckily, though, it's the same or almost the same protocol year after year, and nurses on our unit are not required to intubate, so we only have to take and pass 5 out of the 9 exams. Whew!

And TODAY, oh gorgeous day of gorgeous days, I was stuck in a seminar from 7am to 4pm. Ugh. Plus it was too late for me to go for any kind of a run, because I had to go to the market and fix dinner. Oh, well.

My back AND legs feel pretty good today! I go back to work tomorrow, after 10 days off. Sigh. It was nice while it lasted! Big grin

Docket_Rocket

I hate when they do that too.  I am a vegetarian and I don't like salads!!!!

Hi everyone.

Van the food was just ok. The veg option was a veg ravioli but it didn't have a sauce and the stuffing was some mushroom and cheese but the cheese was dry and overall it was meh. I ate half it. At least it was not some over cooked veg or just a salad. A lot of places think vegetarian oh just give them a salad over overlooked sides.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Hi, Heather!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Glad to hear you are doing Okay Hearher.  An hopefully you'll never have to use those skills!

Crew_Dawg

Took a day off of running.  I played basketball with my class and sweated my ass off.  I didn't feel like tacking on any more PT after an hour of that stuff.

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Glad you're feeling better, Heather!  NRP recertification can be a biotch. Being resource/charge on L&D, I end up using my skills a handful of times a year. We usually have the NICU team there if we think we'll need them, but sometimes things happen too fast or a baby comes out unresponsive when you least expect it, and then it falls to me and my staff to manage until NICU can come down from upstairs.

Speaking of resource/charge duties, I start a three night stretch tonight. I woke up exhausted today. Hope I can nap later.

Relentless forward progress