Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Indeed good new Pam!

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. Thanks guys!

Gotta get rested and ready for the nursing awards tonight. My hospital throws a big party for nurses during nurses' week, and I'm nominated for the Ethical Decisioning award. I think about 20 of us from my department are nominated for various different awards. We all get gussied up and get our party on!  Woooohoooooo!

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

I am working from home and the cleaning ladies are here.  I can hear them complaining about cleaning X or Y.  Well, they are cleaning ladies, so why complain?  Doh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

My aunt cleans houses for a living, sometimes its not a matter of having to clean X or Y but rather the lack of cleaning in between her visits.  Not saying its what they are complaining about but you would be surprised how places can get when the owner doesn't at least pick up after themselves.

We are on DD's case all the time because she will leave a glass on the counter rather than putting it in the dishwasher.  She is bad about putting the empty container back in the fridge as well.

Docket_Rocket

Oh, I agree but downstairs is not that dirty and I hate how they never vacuum the sofas at all.  Their excuse is that they don't know how to operate that vacuum cleaner (false).  I just have them because there is no one better but for $100 they better stop complaining about cleaning things that are not really that dirty.  Oh, and they don't have to pick after us.  It's just straight cleaning.

It also irks me that they eat my food.  The other day they ate my cupcakes, sniff.  LOL.

My aunt cleans houses for a living, sometimes its not a matter of having to clean X or Y but rather the lack of cleaning in between her visits.  Not saying its what they are complaining about but you would be surprised how places can get when the owner doesn't at least pick up after themselves.

We are on DD's case all the time because she will leave a glass on the counter rather than putting it in the dishwasher.  She is bad about putting the empty container back in the fridge as well.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Pam, congrats on the nomination.  Hope you win.

I don't think it would be acceptable for hired staff to eat my food unless I tell them it's OK.

In a crappy mood today.  Just too much stuff going on in my head last night and could get restful sleep.  And back to work on the night shift tonight.  Oh the drama in my life.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

It is NEVER acceptable for the hired staff to consume your food without permission.

It would be public flogging time if they drank your beer as well.

D--Wish I could afford a maid!! But they shouldn't be eating your cupcakes--that's just WRONG!!

Van--Night shift is horrible if you have to work rotating shifts and don't have the consistent schedule and opportunity to get used to it. It took me YEARS to figure out which schedule worked and which carefully calibrated and timed dosages of caffeine would get me through my 12 hour nights both conscious and with my keen clinical mind intact! LOL

Oh--in part from your example, I did yesterday's 5-mile recovery run naked. Just figuring the time, it was over 12 minutes per mile, but it WAS pretty hilly, and I am just getting back into it...arrgh. Will I ever be as swift as I was?? I would kill for the chance at a 4-hour marathon NOW.

Heather, you'd think 20 years of working shiftwork that it would get easier.  And you will get back there when your body allows it.  I have to learn the same lessons sometimes.

Doug, if they drank my beer, it would be game over.

Docket_Rocket

Damn it, I don't count my beer.  Who knows? LOL.

Finding a good one that won't hate cats and can keep a key of the house is hard.  Which is why we are stuck until we need to find another one.

It is NEVER acceptable for the hired staff to consume your food without permission.

It would be public flogging time if they drank your beer as well.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

I spent 30 minutes this morning after my shower putting my hair up in pin curls. Think Princess Leia buns, but smaller. 18 of them. My arms hurt.

Relentless forward progress

Wandering Wally

Pam - Yay for running!  Good luck at the awards.

Heather - Just good to see you out running again.

Hello all!  Kind of a stressful day as I am firing a client.  They don't like to pay and we don't get good feelings about their integrity.  It'll be good to run tonight to clear my head of that stuff.  I almost did my last run naked because I couldn't find my shorts.  Ended up locating some and avoiding possible arrest.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

D them eating your food is just wrong.

Had a webinar that took me a freaking 50 min to log into as their site was slow.  I was logged in 10 min early for the whole thing and it booted me out then I couldn't get back in for 50 min so I missed 30 min of the talk.  BAH.  It was recorded so I'll have to go back to the recording when they publish that.  Some of that information we needed to know.  From the handouts I think it was all stuff we already know on our end, but you never know if they add some things while they are talking.  It was an outside vendor, not internal.

I even tried other browser and it was slow and even from my ipad it wouldn't load so it was definitely their site.

Marjorie

Marjorie, sounds like the recorded version is the way to go.  I love technology, but when it doesn't work, then it sucks.

Mike, it shouldn't be a big deal to cancel an agreement with a non paying customer.  Done deal, sever your ties, and fuhget about it.  And hope you had a good run!

Pam, have fun!

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just found out 1 of our adult nephew's was diagnosed with lymphoma.  Don't know the extent or treat-ability yet other than to say his neck lymphnodes are swollen and the docs said its around his heart and his lungs.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!