Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Van - cafe Americano from Starbuck's helped immensely.

Relentless forward progress

Mike, good luck making the switch.

Pam, sounds tasty!

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Evening all.

Well I went out for a run tonight and got in 6.5 miles and averaged an 8:56 pace overall.  My half that was humid about 9 days ago I averaged an 8:53 pace.  I know I am not in any better shape than then so it is kinda odd that I can almost run HM race pace on a training run.  The only thing that was off that day has it was a humid day,  Its either than or I was off in general.

Sometimes you just have a good run.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Sometimes you just have a good run.

The Mini was Chicago flat and my last 2 runs have not been flat but yet I can run training runs at near GHMP.  Part of it might be a good run and part of it might be an off race is what I am thinking.

Time for a hearty breakfast. I'm thinking French toast, eggs, bacon, and OJ.

Docket_Rocket

Yum.

Time for a hearty breakfast. I'm thinking French toast, eggs, bacon, and OJ.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Relentless forward progress

Wandering Wally

Van - You are making me hungry.

I am sucking down the coffee.  Got up and out at 5:30 this morning.  Ouch.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Geez.  It's noon and already 90.  Bleh.

Docket_Rocket

Well, it was 10 here when we hit 90 so there!

I am tired!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

At just before 3:00 p.m. it's 67 and cloudy here.  About what I would expect for mid-May.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

I'll raise your 90, we're at 100 right now and still climbing.  This is the earliest it's ever hit 100 in Omaha, in over 100 years of records.  Extreme weather is becoming our new normal.  Mike, wish you could share that.

Damaris, official weather observations don't support that.  Maybe your car hit 90, but that doesn't count. Smile

Docket_Rocket

True.  Dry heat at least?  We've had some weird high humid days for this time of year.  We broke some Winter records and I'm expecting to break some Summer records.  Bah!  May through October sucks!

I'll raise your 90, we're at 100 right now and still climbing.  This is the earliest it's ever hit 100 in Omaha, in over 100 years of records.  Extreme weather is becoming our new normal.  Mike, wish you could share that.

Damaris

Fundraising Page