Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

In Doral?  I am not in Miami.

Damaris, official weather observations don't support that.  Maybe your car hit 90, but that doesn't count. Smile

it is a mild afternoon now where I am at, though.  I will give you that.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

And I just saw the rest of the week.  I think you made a mistake and sent me your cool front.

i might actually race instead of plod Saturday.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

BTW, marjorie and I are having dinner tomorrow!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

hi.

D I'll message you.  We can meet at the restaurant as I'll be coming back from Homestead and I'm not staying in Doral this time.  I'm down in Coconut grove.

Van I was in Port St Lucie Florida yesterday/this am and Miami tomorrow and leaving Thursday.

I love St Lucie.  I always have such a great run when I'm there. Almost didn't run today.  Didn't feel like it as when I got up my hips were sore.  But the clinic I was to train cancelled as the one therapists her daughter got hurt.  So I had a lot of extra time so I changed to running cloths and went out to run.  It was just like a normal run there for me.  Really great.

Now sitting in my hotel to catch up on some work before training tomorrow.

Marjorie

Hey, guys! I ran 10 miles today! It was hot, or what we Oregonians CONSIDER to be "hot," and I was extreeeeeeemely slooooow, but it was good all the same. Boy, am I out of shape! But I am looking forward to a summer of building my mileage back up WITHOUT the additional stress of training for a marathon.

I am still going to run the Portland Marathon, but I'm going to run it as a "training" run. Smile

Marjorie and Heather, glad you both had good runs!

Damaris, enjoy the cool weather.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

I ran/walk with DH 3.25 miles today, woot!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Naked run tonight.  DID. NOT. LIKE!  Forgot my watch and my Garmin at home but I wasn't gonna fuck up a chance to run and went anyways.

86*F for my run today.  Went out too fast and then when I turned with the wind I got friggin cooked.  4.25 miles in the best I can tell 42 minutes.

Today was day 1 of my carb load.  Legitimately, I don't think I can eat any more.  One more day.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Morning. Another day of "off to train the minions"

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

You cannot eat anymore?  There are ways!

Today was day 1 of my carb load.  Legitimately, I don't think I can eat any more.  One more day.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Well that sore spot on my leg was really pissed last night so I decided to try and figure it out. Dr Google thinks its a medial shin splint. Started my shin splint routine up again last night and it feels better a bit. I'll keep it up the rest of the week and hopefully it goes away. Might have to break out the ibuprofen but trying to avoid that right now.

Adrenaline. Ugh.  It can be your best friend and your worse enemy.

Doug, hope the routine helps.

Docket_Rocket

I'm tired.  Can somebody send me some of that adrenaline?

Damaris

Fundraising Page