Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

Nope.  I actually need a dehumidifier down here for my dustmite allergy (which I don't have either).  It's not really dry here, though.  We're still having humid days.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

not one here either.  I just have to remember to use my nasal spray.  When I do I'm fine.  All the running and snot rockets dry me out too

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

I use my Nasonex every day.  It all started after Vegas.  Vegas was dry and higher than here.  Maybe that was why?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Hello! Big grin

I may be slow but I never quit.

Merry Christmas crew!

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas crew!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Ran for my food again today.  Christmas eve at the in-laws.  Family drove over, I ran the 10.25 miles there.  Got to pig out and not feel guilty because of it.

Docket_Rocket

Merry Christmas to those that celebrate!  Hope your day is full of family, food, and enjoyment (since mine won't, LOL).

Good!  How's Hanson's plan going? What week are you?  Do you like it so far?

Merry Christmas everyone.

Ran for my food again today.  Christmas eve at the in-laws.  Family drove over, I ran the 10.25 miles there.  Got to pig out and not feel guilty because of it.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

I need to start running again.  Time to get back on the horse.  Oh, and I'm screwing my shoes.  Yay.

Got an awesome running hat from my daughter.   In my favorite colors.   Yay.

Merry Christmas!  Whether or not you celebrate Christmas I hope you have a great, relaxing day with family and or friends.  We did presents yesterday, today I'm making prime rib.

I may be slow but I never quit.

Hey Cheryl!

Docket_Rocket

The only plus to going back to work tomorrow is that by then it will be Wednesday!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Not looking forward to work either.