IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

I forgot to say, Go, Van, Go!

+1!!!!

Relentless forward progress

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Shouldn't it be   + 62 since that is the amount of time he suspects he will be participating.

Docket_Rocket

Why not +72?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

at the airport waiting for my flight.

had great dinner with D last night.

D I've had that too after a long run and it is usually BP related as it just drops out really fast and my body is all WTF did you just make us do?  Anyways it has only happened a few times.

Run Van Run!

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Good to know!

I ran 4, 2 run/walk with hubby and 2 run by myself.  Still OK.

at the airport waiting for my flight.

had great dinner with D last night.

D I've had that too after a long run and it is usually BP related as it just drops out really fast and my body is all WTF did you just make us do?  Anyways it has only happened a few times.

Run Van Run!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. Yawn.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Why not +72?

Because he was anticipating missing the first 10 hours of the race which is why I suggested + 62

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

I am leaning towards bring back the Venom's Virtual race series over on RWOL.  Thinking a virtual 5K or 10K on Memorial Day weekend.

Docket_Rocket

I was going to ask you about this.  I thought of doing one last week and wanted to talk to you prior to that.  Bring it back!

I am leaning towards bring back the Venom's Virtual race series over on RWOL.  Thinking a virtual 5K or 10K on Memorial Day weekend.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Happy Friday!  Spent a little time in the office doing computer maintenance today.

Sounds like Van is going strong so far.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

last i saw Van was through 100K and was going to shower, change, eat, and get a nap.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Good job Van.

Puppy is sick.  He spent the night in the doggie hospital.  Now is home stoned out of his puppy mind on pain meds.  Plus he has all kinds of creams and antibiotics.  Some reaction to something outside.  Had to take him in when an hour after I got home he had blood all over the side of his face.  He was fine before that.  Now it is shaved and all red but not puffy any more.  They did IV's and meds etc as he spiked a temp when he got there.

Fun times going to the doggie hospital at 11pm......NOT.  But he is fine now.  DH picked him up at 10 something this am.  I then went to run.  Couldn't run early as I can't leave Quincy by himself.  They are liter mates and he panics as it is if they are separated.  Van probably would have heard the wailing and crying and howling from Quincy if I'd left the house and he was left by himself.  Did that once when Hammy had his back surgery in 2011.  He could have woken people up in CA the way he carried on and was so upset.

Need to go check on my stoned dog....

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Well, just got placed on call for work. 3rd in line to be called back. I'm tired anyway, so it's all good.

Go, Van, go!!

Docket_Rocket

Van returned after a brief 4 hour break and is now running again.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Morning.

Puppy feeling better today. He slept all night. Drugs out if his system. Doesn't seem to be in pain so just gave him the antibiotics this am.

Marjorie