Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Just 6 tonight and weights.  I told DH not to run yesterday as the weather was very hot and humid and today it will be much better.  Well, hot and humid but not very hot and humid, LOL.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.  Never got called in on Friday. Survived my day shift yesterday. Had a huge thunderstorm last night that dumped almost three inches of rain in a short time. Sump pumps are running all over town, drainage ditches and retention ponds are full, and the river is out of its banks. Second day shift underway. Pass the coffee.

Relentless forward progress

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all.

Another day of not running is in order for me.  Rain headed my way for dinner time as well.  Sad

Pam, don't float away.

Doug, rest Will be good.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Hey.

I may be slow but I never quit.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Morning everyone. Off to run here shortly.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Day 3 at work. Water everywhere. Some areas have had 8 inches of rain in the last 48 hours. The river has gone up 10 feet or so since Saturday morning.  We must have prayed too much for rain, because now we have too much all at once!!

Relentless forward progress

Yikes, that is a lot of rain. Has it stopped raining? I hope so so it doesn't get worse.

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  I ran with a migraine and nausea and now I am paying for it.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Morning!

Cheryl, welcome back.

Pam, yes, crazy insane amounts of rain.

We had a tornado last night go within about 1/2 mile of our office.  It was about 130 am, and couldn't see it for sure because it was dark.  Nothing like waking up a city at 130 am with the threat of tornado, but somebody has to push the button. Smile

Hope you had a good run Marjorie.

Damaris, feel better.

Docket_Rocket

Somebody in FB posted about that last night Van.  I guess he lived nearby.  Is everybody safe?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Damaris, you must be some crazy kind of strong to run with a migraine.  No way could I do that.  Hope you're feeling better.  Hey Van!  Glad you're okay.  Tornadoes are more scary than earthquakes to me.

Docket_Rocket

I went straight to bed after the run (not even a shower) and passed out for 1 hour.  Felt better after that, but I feel weak.  You know how migraines weaken you.  It was not a major one and better than the one I ran on Jenny Day but still annoying and full of nausea.

I just had lunch; hope that helps.  My stomach is saying otherwise, but I will ignore him.

One thing I am glad is that I decided not to do my race this morning.  I would be in worse shape had I attempted a 5K instead.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Van, there is a question about Morton's Neuroma further down the B&B threads.  Isn't that what you were suffering from?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Damaris, thanks for the heads up.  I responded.