Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

For those that don't know, I'm getting back to running, finally.  It feels good and is perfect timing because my husband and I also split.

I may be slow but I never quit.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Good to hear about the running again, sorry to hear about the split between you and hubs.  I would suggest to seek a marriage counselor to see if things can be salvaged.  The spark was there at one point maybe some help can rekindle it.  Good luck in everything.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Another day of NOT running for me.  shin, ankle is feeling better but not ready yet to push on with running.

No counseling.  He's already moving on to someone else.  Never mind she's in CA, he's head over heels for her is what he told me.  He bought her a new cell phone, put her on his plan, wants to ship her a new car, etc.  I'm living with my brother and doing okay.  The split feels like the right thing to do.

I may be slow but I never quit.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Cheryl - (((hugs)))

It's not raining right now, but there is a chance of rain every day for the next several days and a strong threat of severe weather on Wednesday.   Lots of low land flooding, roads overtopped, etc. My scrub nurse had to turn around 3 times and finally drove through a water covered spot because she didn't know how else she would get to work.

Relentless forward progress

Cheryl, so sorry to hear that.  But sounds like you may be better off, and glad you had a place to go.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Hugs, Cheryl.  As I've told you before, I think it is for the best.  You'll be stronger and better for this.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Run was good.

2 calls listening to my dad moan and whine. I finally told him to let it go. The house is sold.  He has the check. Stop being a baby. If the people aren't cooperative with some things let it effing go.

Marjorie

Exactly, let it go.  Hope he takes your advice.

Morning.  Or is it night?  Not sure.  Back to the grind Tuesdailies.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning.  Well back to work.  4 day week at least.  Job fair coming up next weekend so I am getting excited for that.  June 2 and 3 up in Chicago for the job fair.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Good morning all.  Had a nice weekend of getting our garden in, yard work, running, barbecue (smoked a pork shoulder), beer, and friends.  Getting back at it today.

Cheryl - So sorry to hear.  Nice to see you back running though.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Morning.

These damn bug bites suck. I have red splotches all over my shoulder blade. At least 8. They started to itch last night. Woke me up.

Marjorie

Wandering Wally

Yuck.  I hate bug bites.  Darn skeeters anyway.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast