deer flies are worse.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Relentless forward progress

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

As for bugs, my daughter is deathly afraid of ANYTHING that flies.  A few years back she got stung by wasps or bees like 3 times in a matter of less than 2 months.  So now anything that flies is instant freakout mode.  And I don't blame her either.

Docket_Rocket

So, is she afraid of planes too? Joking

I live in less than an hour, yay.  My back is hurting so boo at that.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Doug if I was allergic I'd be like that too.

We had a dog that was very allergic to bees.  So seeing bees or wasps near by we freaked out for him.  If he got stung (he got stung twice), no fun.  It was a rush to the vets office with a doggie all swollen up and going into shock.  They didn't have epi pens for dogs so we had to rush him in before he passed out.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

I am deadly afraid of spiders and I've never had one close to me, so I can understand being afraid of something after she has been bitten.  But my question stands (about the planes), ha!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Have you read about several dogs being killed when attacked by multiple bees?  And they were not even allergic.  It has happened at least twice this year that I have read.

Doug if I was allergic I'd be like that too.

We had a dog that was very allergic to bees.  So seeing bees or wasps near by we freaked out for him.  If he got stung (he got stung twice), no fun.  It was a rush to the vets office with a doggie all swollen up and going into shock.  They didn't have epi pens for dogs so we had to rush him in before he passed out.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Morning. Back on the night shift.  Blah.

Doug, hope the job fair pans out.

And I agree, I really don't like bugs.  Nope!  Nada.

Yo Marjorie, Damaris, Mike, Pike, Cheryl, and anyone else I may have missed.

I'm awake, heading out into the sauna for a steam bath.  Blah .

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

D no I haven't but I'm not surprised.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Have fun on the night shift, Van!

Pam, my phone auto corrected your name to Pike.  How that happens, I really don't know.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Just a quick fly by.  Still here and NOT running with the leg/ankle.  It is getting better at least but still not ready to run on again.  I wonder if part of my issue is being gun-shy about it as well.  I will give it a try before the weekend though.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I like that it is 73F but the inches of rain are a bit too much.  Looking forward to running in it tonight.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

In the words of George Strait, ♫ "I hate summer, winter, fall, and spring, Red, and yellow, purple, blue, and green; I hate everything." ♫  Very tired.  Need sleep.  And a vacation.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Sleep well Van!

Good morning to everyone else!