Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Doug flexor dig it is. Good luck.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Well, I'm finishing out the month just shy of 10 miles of wogging, which is the most I've done since February when all I could manage was six miles. I'll take it!  I *may* have jogged more/faster today than I have been, but damn, it felt good!  (whistles while looking innocent and trying to hide from her overly sensitive central nervous system....)

Relentless forward progress

Wandering Wally

Way to go Pam!  Hooray for progress!

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

It's a Start!

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Great job, Pam!

Hubby did 3 sets of 10 minutes each.  I think I am signing him up for the MCM 10K and the Dash to the Finish 5K (the day before the NYCM).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

OY!  Found out Monday at the job fair will be VERY hectic for me.  I should have 9 - 11 interviews.  Each is 30 minutes long and I will get an hour or so break at 11 or 12 for lunch.  Interview hours are 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM with the interview finishing by 6PM

Pam, congrats on the restart!!!!!

Doug, hopefully it's a day well spent!

I hate to admit, but I try to time my packages for when I know my wife won't be home and I will.  Except the package I got today came early, and she was here, oops.  I got a pair of trekking poles to use for some of my hillier trail running.  I'm also thinking doing a PIkes Peak ascent this summer, so I need to practice.  Oh well, now she knows.  Ha.

Morning.  Can't decided if I want to run or ride today.  It's an absolutely beautiful morning.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Van, I do the same!  And run, of course.

Doug, good luck with the fair!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Morning all.  Out of coffee at home this morning.  Ack!  Had to make some at the office when I got in.

Van - Will you be at the Pikes Peak Marathon?  Killian Jornet was there last summer and killed it.  There are some folks from the FB trail running group that are usually there.

Doug - Have fun at the job fair!  Are you interviewing for a new gig or are you interviewing candidates to hire?  Either way it will be a long day.

Damaris - Glad your husband is making good progress.

Run!  Just Run!

Mike, out of coffee?  Wow, that was a close call.  Ack, coffee emergency averted.

And for Pikes Peak, no, not the race, I just want to climb/run it on my own.  I have a brother and sister that live there, and will be visiting at the end of July.  Figure it's about time I check it off my bucket list.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

hey everyone.

Packages I just make sure one of us will be home.  With my travel and dh's work all I care is that one of us is home.  Of course they shipped the favors for my dad later than they were supposed to several weeks ago so I had to have a friend go pick them up so they didn't melt since chocolate sitting out on the porch in the heat until the next day was not a good idea.

Marjorie

Chocolate and heat definitely dont mix.

Wandering Wally

Sounds like a fun adventure Van.  Take care out there.

Chocolate and heat is a bad combo for sure Marjorie.

I survived this morning's board meeting and coffee crisis.  Now just coast it in for the afternoon and life will be good.

Run!  Just Run!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

yes heat is bad for chocolate.  I have already informed my dad's fiance's daughter that the boxes are coming overnight next week with all the stuff in them and they need to make sure that they are stored inside and not in the garage etc.  I'd ship them to myself at the hotel I'll be at for the wedding but I'm freaking afraid the hotel will mess it up or they wouldn't get there on the Friday before the wedding for some reason and I do not want to not have it.  So mailing it next week instead to her is a better option. Then if they don't show up we can replace or make other arrangements.

Marjorie