Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. I did make it through Friday night, but my patience was pretty well shot by morning. Sometimes I feel like all I do is babysit people who shouldn't need it. At least not all my shifts are like that.

Relentless forward progress

Pam, somedays are good, some, not so much.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hey ya. Resting the rest of the day. Run done. Laundry done (well have to put clean sheers on the bed yet). Errands done. Will sit here with my iPad and the newspaper and just chill.

Marjorie

Sounds like a good day Marjorie.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

It has been. Sunday paper read. Sheets on bed. iPad in use. Played on Internet. Dinner done too.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Yo!

Took a taper week this week so I could run next week for the All Stars.  Then, real taper for the SF Marathon.  DH just told me to sign him up for the SF 5K Run/Walk.  Awesome!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Damaris, maybe he'll be able to run the whole thing by then. And good luck with All Stars!

It's my 20th anniversary today.  Nothing big planned, just a picnic with my wife down by the lake, and then work.  We're very low key.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Happy anniversary Van

morning everyone

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Ahem, it's in two weeks!

Happy Anniversary!  And good luck to you as well (I assume you're also on the All Stars).

Damaris, maybe he'll be able to run the whole thing by then. And good luck with All Stars!

It's my 20th anniversary today.  Nothing big planned, just a picnic with my wife down by the lake, and then work.  We're very low key.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Happy anniversary Van!!

Relentless forward progress

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Someone tell my hip that I was planning a P R this weekend and to stop being a bitch. Ok?  I had another PT treat it but I'm not amused

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Stop being a bitch, Marjorie, I mean, Marjorie's hips! Angry

Someone tell my hip that I was planning a P R this weekend and to stop being a bitch. Ok?  I had another PT treat it but I'm not amused

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Damaris, All stars is the current week! And no, I'm not in it.  I wanted to, but my body needs a week long break.

Yo Pam!

Marjorie, you've got all week to let it rest, it'll work itself out.

Docket_Rocket

I know it's the current week but when I wrote that it was yesterday, last week!  Boo at you not participating, but I also think some others will run lower numbers.  I saw badger running 100+ week last week, so maybe he thought it was then?  I am not really sure he can pull off anotehr one of those numbers this week and he is on the All Star team!

Damaris, All stars is the current week! And no, I'm not in it.  I wanted to, but my body needs a week long break.

Yo Pam!

Marjorie, you've got all week to let it rest, it'll work itself out.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Howdy all!  I was honored to be named an all-star in the Bohemians and Bench Warmers group (we are unaffiliated and doing our own thing).  Fortunately it corresponds with a what should be a higher mileage week for me.

Happy anniversary Van!

Damaris - Glad your husband is making good progress.

Marjorie - Hope the hip sorts itself out soon.

Yo Pam!

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast