Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hip still sore. I'm working on it. Screw this shit!

Marjorie

Marjorie, did you hurt it somehow, or is it just the cumulative effect of higher mileage?

I have a pea size lump on that extensor tendon that is sore.  Ran a mile today, and biked 13, and iced the ankle this morning.  Hopefully the rest will help it.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Youngest is having a meltdown because he wants hamburgers for supper. And the day was going so well. Sigh.......

Relentless forward progress

Hamburgers, nom nom.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Non run  injury Van. I have hyper mobility issues and it decided today to flare. Not running related   Just me being Gumby (I was a gymnast).  I have an acupuncture appointment tomorrow. It appears it was how I slept. The PT fixed the alignment but I need to speed up the pain resolution so I can do the race.

Marjorie

Good luck!

Morning.  I have the day off, except DW has plans for cleaning out the garage.  I've worked 14 days in a row and I really just don't want to do anything.  Blah.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

But Van, just think how nice it will be to have a clean garage!  I feel your pain, though. We're in the middle of purging and rearranging our office before my new desk gets here next Tuesday, and that has put our entire basement in upheaval. Sometimes it has to get worse before it gets better.

Wandering Wally

Morning all.  Working this morning.  Playing hooky this afternoon to go trail running Cool

Van - Have fun.  Maybe you could supervise the grill and the cooler while the garage gets cleaned?

Pam - So did you have hamburgers?

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Mike - No. We had pork chops. He does this almost every evening. I'll already be making supper, and he'll whine and pout and beg for hamburgers. Not gonna be dictated to by a six year old. He can either choose to eat what I'm serving or go hungry until breakfast. He usually eventually chooses to eat what I made.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

shit all mailed to my dad's fiance's daughters home.  The wedding is just over a week away.  Hard to believe.  It is coming fast for sure.

One of his neighbors from the house dad just sold had interesting comments about the house sale and dad's fiance when I talked to her yesterday since she called about the reception since they cannot come.  Was interesting talking to her for certain

Marjorie

Ha, she's still insisting on cleaning out the garage, not going to win this one...

Pam, sounds like a good plan, hold your ground, and he can eat what you make, or be a little hungry.

Mike, enjoy the trails.

Marjorie, hopefully you can let it go and not let it bother you.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

at this point Van I'm not letting it get to me.  Nothing I can do about it.

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

My garage cleaning is a work in progress.  1 side is mostly cleaned up but that still leaves all the damned shelving in front and the whole other side where the work bench is at.

And today's thoughts for this afternoon are BAH FUCKING HUMBUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!