Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

Hubby is going AND running the 5K.  Yes, I have the marathon.  Which won't keep me from going crazy this week since I don't expect any good news from a marathon that's mountainous, ha!

Pam, coffee, lots and lots of coffee.

Damaris, aren't you running SF next weekend?  Is that a solo trip, or is your husband going too?

Marjorie, well, at least you made it onto the connecting flight.  Air travel can be so stressful sometimes.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I'm at the hotel. We are getting rain bands here too. Made for some slow driving through the mountains for certain.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Be careful AFTER the storm passes.  My worst conditions were tonight as the tail passes by us.  45-55mph gusts and more rain than before.  Still, I have not heard any thunder.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I'm in KY. We aren't going to get much from the storm just some rain.......I've been through a lot of them in the last 22 years. Charleston is going to get tons of rain and wind but here is different story.

Marjorie

Glad you got there Marjorie.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Wonderful wake up call with fire alarms Blaring. I was up but I'm sure the others around didn't like the 545 wake up call. They turned them off but took 5 min and trucks still came. When I went for my shake out run the alarm was going off in the building next to the hotel. Must be related. It is, I think, the bookstore for the university down the street. I didn't pay too much attention as I was trying not to trip on uneven sidewalks.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Ugh, Marjorie. What a way to wake up.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Talk about a rude awakening, Marjorie!

Relentless forward progress

Marjorie, your luck seems to be bad so far, here's to getting all that out of the way, so nothing but smooth sailing the rest of the trip.

I'm slipping into a depression.  I'm just not me without the running.  And yet, I really needed to let my body have a break.  Break is over, I'm returning to a normal routine next week.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Off to run a little thing we call 26.2 miles.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Good luck, Marjorie!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Good luck, Marjorie!

Hope it's a good race.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Good luck Marjorie!

Relentless forward progress

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Beautiful course. Well run.  No PR but I'm happy

Marjorie